Mpc2500, OS bugs? pads are trippin...H E L P !!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
just saw in mpc forums someone with the same problem ..
My problem is as follows.
I just got this 2500 back in jan or feb, I havent used the thing yet until recently where I have really been starting to put in work.
The drum pads that are the top 3 left to right , if you hit the 1 furthest to the left that sound will sound off on the next two with whatever sample is assigned there as well.Additionally the note repeat button will paly this sound by just hittin the note repeat button. Also the 16 levels will get stuck on and there is no way to turn it off short of a shut down.
Shut down is neccessary to rectify all of these problems, this happens randomly regardless of how long the machine has been on...WTF?
Does anybody know how to solve this? Have a similar experience, tell me what I need to do to get it fixed?

H E L P!!

KidWork

ill o.g.
Upgrade to the new OS....u have to save all your stuff on your hardrive and follow the directions to save the upgrade to the compact flash...u have to buy an external hardrive in order to format it...so if u didnt buy one dont worry about it...i would suggest it cuz that is one of the benefits of the MPC...i have mine fully upgraded with cd/dvd drive burner/all the ram/and 80 gig drive..at first i was a lil frustrated cuz the bugs...but they came out with the updates pretty quick.....that what to expect from any new device...now my MPC works perfect...cant complain