MPC's users of all kinds I need ta ask ya;ll a question!

Hyconcepts

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
MPC's users of all kinds I need ta ask ya;ll a question!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been hearing all these mellowed snyths in songs, such as for the choruses of Kev Brown songs or for just throwing in like as Jay Dee does for some of his songs. I have been wondering where do they get these snyths from. Symoblyc One also uses the same mellow out snyths to put in the backgrounds of his songs. I apparently use Acid Pro 4.0, and I went into FL just so I can try to get a mellow snyth playin'/ That shit wasn't working out for me at all. They all use the MPC of some kind and I was wandering is this sound built in the MPC sound bank or what? If so may you copy me a snyth and send that shit to me. I'll be much appreciated. I love dat snyth. Hy

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
try find a vst plugin that fits ur needs

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i can tell you that the MPC has no internal sounds (no sound banks) so i dunno where they get that from........it's an exteranl module of some sort i would think.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
someone deleted my fukin post I do not appreciate that...LOL........anyhow like I said I will check with slopfunkdust, he's working with Jaydee right now and see what I can come up with, Kev Brown is about the funkiest out right now, i got the Lo Budget Crew CD and he has done some songs for them and also Jazzy Jeff a few years back, what songs in particular are you referring to maybe that will help to research ...so onto the overly politically correct moderators please use some common sense for christ sake before just deleting a post if you don't personally like whats in there thats not my problem.......maybe it was a mistake....

Hyconcepts

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
These are songs from Jay Dee - Welcome 2 Detriot ( That have da snyth )
03-Think Twice ( ft. Misell, Mjabi, Sigidi )
05-Come Get It ( ft. Elzhi ) [ On the chorus part ]
07-B.B.E. ( Big Booty Express ) ( ft. Big Booty Express )
09-Brazilian Groove ( It's all over dis track )
11-Give It Up
14-Shake It Down

These are songs from Kev Brown - The Brown Album ( That have da snyth )
04-Threat ( Kev Brown Remix )

Kev Brown Misc. Tracks
Kev Brown - Changes
03-Chef Word - Played Us ( ft. Kev Brown ) ( Vocal )
Kev Brown - The Beat Society Instrumentals - Most of those beats have them.

* What I like about it, is that these snyth ain;t on da souther shit!

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Umm i use an MPC 2000xl and a motif. THe MPC has no sounds at all I mainly use it as a sequncer and sampler.

With my MIDI controller i can play samples from the MPC and souds from my motif rack. Basically all my chourds etc are played on the MOTIF and recorded on the MPC sequncer as midid data.

Now u can sample your sounds in the MPC and spread thim accross the MIDI controller useing the auto chromatic function but this can be limiting becasue the MPC can only play 4 programs at once.

SO yes if u get an MPC make sure you also have a module or VST for sounds. I dont know those songs you listed but chourds are chourds if u want the sound that bad u should go out and sample those sounds and use the auto fucntion in your MPC. Get a MIDI controller and a sound source and you will be fine.

class...

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
SpinDoctor said:
try find a vst plugin that fits ur needs
Yeah and if you really take the time and look through FL 5 you'll find some nice sounds, most if not all are user editable. And like spindoc said find the right VST and you'll be straight.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Maybe Download Some Sound Fonts theres Many Free 1's on the net

Hyconcepts

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I found the moog vst. I don;t even know about all this shit anymore. I'll see what it does. Thanks ya'll. Hy

TheSpark...

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My MPC came with hardly anything useable... I wiped it out and started cataloging my own sounds into it... Its a great beat macine and sampler but its not like my motif that comes with preprogramed sounds...

members online

No members online now.