illest o.g.
Whoa!

mpc-x-front.jpg

MPC X Specs

• A complete stand-alone DAW
  • 10.1" multi-touch screen
  • 16GB of internal storage
  • 16 assignable OLED-labeled Q-Link encoders
  • Eight 3.5mm CV/Gate outputs for sequencing of analog synth gear right along with your MIDI sound modules
  • Dual USB ports for external drives & support for MIDI over USB
  • SD card slot
  • 2.5" SATA for HDD or SSD drives
  • 2x MIDI IN, 4 X MIDI OUT
  • 4 recording inputs including 2 x dedicated XLR Mic & switchable 2 x line inputs or 2 x phono (RCA) with ground
  • 8 x 1/4" analogue outputs
  • 10GB sample library
  • Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
  • Shipping Dimensions: 24 x 22 x 8 in
Launch Price: $2,199

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I was expecting more replies to this thread. This really looks like a game-changer. I can see Native Instruments really stepping their game up now, especially with their DAW.

I'm not sure how many people would really want a standalone version but it's still great to see that. This must suck though for those that have the MPC Renaissance. Hopefully they get a free upgrade to the new software.

@tomkillsjerry

A

Alvaro

I feel nervous and excited at the same time...and sad. I need the money tree to start growing some $$ bills. This looks like it'll cost a bit.

Though it may mean a lot of 2500 and 4000 come on to the market for sale ...or Maschines.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
this does look awesome, I hope the pads are decent. I have not been impressed with their pads in a long time. But I still have to say I like Live+Push and a laptop still brings more to the table. But I can't wait to get my hands on one to try it out.​

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Im interested, but still not sure... call me old school but im not into the touch screen yet... maybe I will some day..