Mpd 16 ???

sent_inc

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 15
Has anyone used the MPD 16, I'm going to buy it and would like some feed back from users. I'm going to use this pad with reasons. pls Holla back

C

Copenhagen

I have recently bought the MPD-16 but haven't gotten around to working to much with it yet as I have spend a lot of time redoing my apartment...but the little I've used, I liked. Good tool...

sent_inc

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
mpc 2000

I'm going to purchase the pads instead of the mpc 2000, I hope I can get the same drum feel from reasons and the mpd 16 pads....

B

BeatOff

I have the MPD with reason 2.5 set up. Its perfect for me since i switched from my MPC set up to the reason setup. I love using the MPD to punch in drums Vs. Programming them in the re drum which confuses me or playing them on a keyboard *Bleh*

sent_inc

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks beatoff

yo thanks for the info beatoff, I hope I have as much success as you with the new set up. How good r u with reasons. I can use some tips with reasons

B

BeatOff

No Problem I just got reason about two weeks ago and i'm already making beats on it but i have ALOT to learn. Especially since the new 2.5 upgrade just came out with new features. Overall reason is pretty simple you just have to read the manual and mess around with it. I got friends who use it so they help me out. If you have any questions about it post them there are other reason users here and some guy or me can possibly help you out.

sent_inc

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the only problem i have is that the drivers are not windows xp compatable and the drivers f@#k up my whole computer. But I was wondering if there any tricks or tips to it.

C

Copenhagen

I use XP too, it asked me if I'd want still want to install because the drivers weren't verified with Microsoft, I did and it works fine...so I haven't really experienced that problem.

Perhaps BeatOff knows something...and while he's at it, I wouldn't mind if he's take a look at my thread Reason Midi Problem in the Trobleshooting forum...:)

B

BeatOff

Originally posted by sent_inc
the only problem i have is that the drivers are not windows xp compatable and the drivers f@#k up my whole computer. But I was wondering if there any tricks or tips to it.

What problems are you having exactly, do you have a midi controller hooked up?

sent_inc

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the mpd 16 drivers corrupted my drivers for my cd rom, sound card and dvd. My computer do not recognize the the cd rom , sound card or dvd rom. I probably have to reformat my drive. to fix it

members online