mucka featured on open lans website

O

open mind

props it good to see someone from the ill gettin his cake.good promo action mucka.maybe sum more connections open up.good looks.

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
props it good to see someone from the ill gettin his cake.good promo action mucka.maybe sum more connections open up.good looks.

thanks... well see if it does i jus really believe in the product and for real there customer service is insane. i jus hook it up to the internet and they move my mouse and show me what to do its ill...

thats sick man. I hope to do some endorsments too!

keep your grind up an stay focus you can make it happen...

Nice..Best Pic I seen of you yet..lol
Again , like everytime..Glad I know you through here..keep doin it!!!
Good stuff doot! Gives inspiration !!

yeah im not the most photogenic person lol.....

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
props on the openlabs spot. how long have you been using the Neko?

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
props on the openlabs spot. how long have you been using the Neko?

i got the miko had it for 1 month.. i feel in love with it at the winter music conference down here..

Big ups Nucka,
That's a real nice placement, keep strivin and doing your thing brotha.

thank you

That's tight mucka. I'm saving up for the Neko. I always wanna mess with that. How do you like working the Neko?

i got the miko but the operating system the same jus neko got more outputs.. my miko maxed out i think its amazing to use the karysn shit is illmatic... they have a new program they gave me the beta version called reaper which is real ill.. unlimited vsts real easy to use. like i said there customer support is tight work when i was trying to learn cubase all i had to do was hook it up to the internet plug in to fire fox mozzila and he able to log on to my cpu and move my mouse around and school to the programs. they will stay after hours if needed.

personally since i dont use hacked programs it was more reasonable for me to get the miko maxed for 4gs and spend 3gs on other programs for it. cuz some of the cracked software can have weird effects on the machine os...

members online