Multi-Platinum Producers Play Their WORST Beats!!!

Alright, I'm gonna post something here, because for real we gotta keep this thread alive. :LOL: Beats below were made in 2016 it was almost absolute beginning of my beatmaking journey. Not all of them are like the worst but for sure "Standing Here" with all these fake scratches is the worst one. :LOL: Yes, to all guys who can do real scratches, I dared to make this abomination and tried to scratch in FL Studio. The rest of the beats are just wack when it comes to the mix but it's a good thing to actually look back and remember those old days when my understanding of levelling and other mixing concepts was close to none. :D Enjoy, have a good laugh at them and post yours. ;)

Nothing here yet.

Nothing here yet.

Nothing here yet.

Nothing here yet.

Nothing here yet.

Nothing here yet.

Last edited:
Yeah #1 drums are wack. I was working with just the drum machine I think.

Hey this is a lesson to all the newbies out there - everyone starts somewhere!
going through old shit Im finding some old gems I forgot all about. Cant believe I composed this in 2005.
Nothing here yet.

I found this one. I'm pretty sure it was 2001. I remember sitting in my room, no AC, I was sweaty like crazy and pushing my Pentium PC to the limit late at night lol. It's crazy how the beats get better in just a short amount of time.

Nothing here yet.
im enjoying this

members online