Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
never mind. already answered.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
never mind. already answered.

damn, hehe ...if id knew you cats were short on auxes in fl i had explained it long time ago.

side note... dont forget to adjust the sample delay compensation.

let say tracks 1-7 are drums and route to chnl 15 (drumchannel) than everything else must take the same delay of channel 15. So if track 8/9 are layered pianos going to chnl 16 then click track 16 in the mixer -check in the down right corner of the window above the output selection (delay/post) and click on none. Now if you have used different plugins (comps, rev/delay on insert) it will show the channels that have delay when you click "none". for timing sake, refer all the other tracks to the drumbus or kick drum to have a proper sync.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Why couldnt you just bounce them down to one track then just use that one?
damn... i really am old... im thinkin just like fake Rel... im still tryin to figure out whats the point? the trx are seperate when u start anyway... and once ur finished making them the way u like, u bounce them to one trk anyway... if ur unhappy with the results, u still have the original trk... does this let u change things while merged? im still a reel to reel guy ya know...lol

i read Sygma's, but still confused.

da real