Music Related Tattoos ... Do You Have Any ?

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Just got my left arm finished so the tat in completion says
"nice dreams" which ultimately will be my self produced album
release in the future a la alchmeist/chemical warfare and dj clue/
the professional ... Also is means when you day dream of things
going right then reality settles in and is terrible it was just a
"nice dream" ... and all we have to survive on are those dreams.

2uhwsaa.jpg

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
The Old Testament law commanded the Israelites, “Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves.

I know it's the Old Testament but I figure if it is cool to do so now that we're living in the New Testament and God specifically forbid it in the old, he would have said it's now ok in the New. I had left ear pierced before I knew this. My dad (RIP) always told me "Son never mark up your body" and he was not religious at all...so I never have and never will. When your getting booked into jail one of the first things they ask is if you have any tattoos and piercings....that's probably the reason he told me not too, he was always in trouble...lmao. Less ways they can identify you.

People today are going straight STUPID with the tats (neck, face, ankles,breast, ass)......I couldn't see myself 60 yrs old tatted up! It's almost like most people don't think they're going to ever get OLD!

I WORSHIP MY BODY MORE THAN MUSIC...

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Agree with everyone above... personally, my life is always changing and the only reminder I need is in my memory, but that's not saying a tattoo can't be nice!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nice tats!

I don't have any either but for the past while I've thought of getting something but then there's a part of me that always convinces me otherwise. I don't know, they're cool but it depends on what you get. Some people just get stupid shit but if you get something unique to you then that's dope.

P.S. First person to get an ILLMUZIK tat on their body (preferably a female body), wins a can of creamed corn, courtesy of Fade The Almighty.

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Nothings permanent laser removal destroys the ink pigments and lets your body
return it back to normal ... just costs a lil more than the actual tat costs depdending ...
if a persons face can be broken and reassembled tats are NOTHING haha

grimreaper_sequence.jpg

They definetly burned like hell when getting them done LOL but nothing un-widthstandable.

Seems like most of are ya pretty much conservitive then ... Nothing too outrageous for ya lol

Nice Thread !

dope ... represent for the djs lol

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
How long does each laser treatment take?

Laser treatment usually does not take more than a few minutes, yet this time frame varies greatly depending on the tattoo. However, multiple sessions are required to remove most tattoos. The multiple sessions are usually split over 4-8 week periods, depending on the size and complexity of the tattoo.

Sooooooooo.....if you got tats like most of the people I see should you grow old and want them removed it's going to break the bank and hurt ten times worse than what you went through to get them. One "joe blow the Eskimo" can do the other is some specialize MEDICAL type shit. Those lines for removal are going to EXTRA long in a few decades! I WONDER DOES THAT BUSINESS TRADE ON THE STOCK MARKET....hmmmmm...LOL

My whole thing with it is that if you grow old and become ashamed of something YOU had done to your body you probably shouldn't HAVE gotten it in the first place. I don't think I want a LASER up and around my face, head and neck if you got tats there.

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
true ..... every tat i have is one i thought of alot b4 doing ..... I have a few religious tats a family tree and my dj which i been named dj jumpin joe since 1985 ..... Aint like i went out and got a jewish logo or some gang shit .... But i know what u mean some people take it way to far ..... yays can always be covered by a shirt

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
The laser treatment doesn't hurt 10x worse at all ... and doesn't break the bank unless you
got some huge tat spanning across a large portion of your body.

DIdnt expect the ill to be all conservative against tats for religious and look like a criminal reason lol
especially since its common now on tv, the work palce accpets them, and etc ... Guess some of ya
live in pretty up tight communities where tats are still evil, criminal, and told jobs wont hire you and
you'll go to hell ... lol

Anyone else with tats post'em up !

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
i dunno if its ur camera but the cursive on the right arm seems to be "bolder" or thicker than on the left arm...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
The laser treatment doesn't hurt 10x worse at all ... and doesn't break the bank unless you
got some huge tat spanning across a large portion of your body.

Both yours expand your entire inner arms...lol...and at 4 to 8 weeks at $200 to $300 a vist (out of pocket cause insurance ain't covering that..not even Obama's plan....lol) it can be some what expensive

DIdnt expect the ill to be all conservative against tats for religious and look like a criminal reason lol
especially since its common now on tv, the work palce accpets them, and etc ... Guess some of ya
live in pretty up tight communities where tats are still evil, criminal, and told jobs wont hire you and
you'll go to hell ... lol

I live 10 minutes from Atlanta. I'm in the heart of two hoods Decatur and Stone Mountain (Rays Road the line that splits them) I can't walk out my front door without seeing somebody with tats so it's no community "tight" thing at all. Sad to say but the only time I see the inside of a Church is at a relatives funeral so it's not "totally" for religious reasons and when you're black in America you're looked upon as being guilty of something so having or not having a tat don't matter much...ya dig! Jobs accept them if they're COVERED. I've worked for a blood bank and this one chic had one on here neck. She had to buy the most expensive make up in the store to cover it or lose her job. Many many jobs will not let you work sporting a VISIBLE tat....that just don't happen unless you're in a field where its the norm....like the music industry!

I just choose not to have any. I know I want to grow old and if you're already thinking about how you'll want them removed if and when you get old why get 'em? And I damn sure ain't getting 'em because it has become the norm. I'm Abnormal like that.

i dunno if its ur camera but the cursive on the right arm seems to be "bolder" or thicker than on the left arm...

It's gotta be the tat. The right arm looks older with pointed ends on the N and E and it's a bit lighter...I'm sure he's wants to touch that one up.

THAT'S WHY U GOTTA BE A SOLDIER, TAKE THE PAIN AND GET BOTH DONE ALL THE WAY THROUGH AT THE SAME TIME...

LMAO ...... just kidding but a right arm touch up is in order!

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
lol i sorta thought it was the tat I was just trying to be nice and pretend like I thought it was the camera.

I don't think tattoos are such a big deal. I would not invest in a sleeve or anything but I might get a little hand tattoo or something.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I think HR's looks good, the design is tight, anytime you got vertical text you want the left side to be going up and the right side to be going down, so that shit is on point.

I just went to a huge tatoo convention in Miami last month, it was amazing. As a fan of comics/music/art/etc I think it's a dope art form. Of course like any art, a lot of it is based on people's opinion. One person will say something looks awesome, others don't get it. I personaly have no tats right now, however I think there's a good chance I will get one (or more) at some point.

At the same time, you got two variables - one being the skill of the artist, two being the style taste and shape of the recipient. Most of the times it works out, however there are some bad ones:

2009-08-08_1452.png

Whatever you do, think before you do it and make sure the person doing it has skill.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Damnnnnnnnnnnnn........he turned a beautiful woman into a DEMON....that shit was on purpose I think.

The Old Testament specifically said not to get any symbol of the dead tattoos...NOW I C Y

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Both yours expand your entire inner arms...lol...and at 4 to 8 weeks at $200 to $300 a vist (out of pocket cause insurance ain't covering that..not even Obama's plan....lol) it can be some what expensive

I live 10 minutes from Atlanta. I'm in the heart of two hoods Decatur and Stone Mountain (Rays Road the line that splits them) I can't walk out my front door without seeing somebody with tats so it's no community "tight" thing at all. Sad to say but the only time I see the inside of a Church is at a relatives funeral so it's not "totally" for religious reasons and when you're black in America you're looked upon as being guilty of something so having or not having a tat don't matter much...ya dig! Jobs accept them if they're COVERED. I've worked for a blood bank and this one chic had one on here neck. She had to buy the most expensive make up in the store to cover it or lose her job. Many many jobs will not let you work sporting a VISIBLE tat....that just don't happen unless you're in a field where its the norm....like the music industry!

I just choose not to have any. I know I want to grow old and if you're already thinking about how you'll want them removed if and when you get old why get 'em? And I damn sure ain't getting 'em because it has become the norm. I'm Abnormal like that.

It's gotta be the tat. The right arm looks older with pointed ends on the N and E and it's a bit lighter...I'm sure he's wants to touch that one up.

THAT'S WHY U GOTTA BE A SOLDIER, TAKE THE PAIN AND GET BOTH DONE ALL THE WAY THROUGH AT THE SAME TIME...

LMAO ...... just kidding but a right arm touch up is in order!

I know people who work regular office jobs for reputable cpompanies that have tats both female
and male and do their jobs with no problems not covered lol ... Your home girl was just flat out dumb because
obviously in a job like that you cant give even donate blood when you have tattoos ... Her own fault
for not doing her homework before hand ... Also it would no be multiple visits for mine 2 at the most
and even then so it isn't even a thought to get them removed ... Well thought out and wanted them.

And the "nice" arm is lighter because it was done two months ago as to where "dreams" is
obviously brand new and the ink hasn't settled into the skin yet ... a touch up isn't in order
"dreams" AFTER IT PEELS & HEALS within a 2 week period of time will become the same color.
lol @ quoting religious books ... let me guess your not having sex before marriage too ? LOL

I dont live my life in fear according to a book that tells me what I can and can not do with my life ...
Guess im just gonna look like a criminal and go to hell LOL