Music Resolution

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
So what is your 2005 music resolution. What i mean is what have you boys and gals decide to do or change this year.

2004 was a slow production year for me since i had a baby girl and i concentrated on writing more then producing. So for me, 2005 is gonna be a boom on beats. i also decided to share more musicly which is one of the main reasons i joined here in the first place.

gimme some feedback

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Deca said:
So what is your 2005 music resolution. What i mean is what have you boys and gals decide to do or change this year.

2004 was a slow production year for me since i had a baby girl and i concentrated on writing more then producing. So for me, 2005 is gonna be a boom on beats. i also decided to share more musicly which is one of the main reasons i joined here in the first place.

gimme some feedback

Congrats on the baby girl!!! WATCH OUT, they can be dangerous,,lol.

This year, I am going to concentrate on ME, musically. I'm so busy worrin about other people, I forget about my solo stuff. I'm gonna back off the comps and focus on writin a whole lot more. I have already a good 4 strong joints for a new album I've been workin on for about a year and a half. I wanna collab with my peoples here, because I know my CD will be gettin into some well known indy hands as well as a few mainstream hands as well. Its a matter of time before I have somethin done, finished, complete!

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
lol You know Deca, i am motivated to work hard on new bangers... Like Stress, i want to concentrate on me musically. I need to find myself. I am blessed to be surrounded of people to make some battle challenge with. It helps so much to study and progress! I kind of miss having that same spirit with you Decagone. You influenced me a lot in my life. I was telling that to Berinice and Stephane of N2N, last week. By the way, i would need you to go to Steve's music...

A lot of surprise will be ahead!!! promise! 2005!!! :D

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
my music resolutions this year are:

1. get this mixtape am trying to do out of the way (either get it finished before the summer, or scrap the project)

2. build up a beat catalogue over the summer of 50-100 beats, so that if and when i move to london i will be well prepared to hustle.

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Kinda what Afrique said, just build my catalog up to at least 80-90 beats, I gonna finish my solo mixtape, and work with on finishing an album with my group "The Renegades."

-Roy

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Find the Illest,hungriest, most dedicated emcee or emcee's thats tryna be down and push em under my production.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
This year I am going to finally upgrade some of my equipment. Hell, my computer is P3 500mhz piece of ish. It was tops when I bought it; but now.......? lol!
ONE

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My first resolution is to get my studio up to par, get's kind of fustrating when you have to do so many things just to get an idea out, then ends up being scrapped because I lost the inspiration.

2nd would be to start producing for others.

ounce

ill o.g.
I haven´t set any bigger goals for this year. I´ll just try to learn more, n sound better. I´ve moved ahead so nicely in kinda short time, that i don´t want to hurry.

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
expanding my musical boundaries and continue experimenting with different time signitures and polyrhythms with hip hop (rapping in 3/4, 5/4 etc.). keep practising drums and piano and maybe pick up the bass

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
nice

Nice. you got lots of weapon in your arsenal. do you play guitar too?

I've been willing to learn for awhile since everyone in the family plays an instrument except for me ( not counting the flute and xylophones in third grade)

2_nice said:
expanding my musical boundaries and continue experimenting with different time signitures and polyrhythms with hip hop (rapping in 3/4, 5/4 etc.). keep practising drums and piano and maybe pick up the bass

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thats some nice goals. how long have you beeen rapping?

Craig Gantt said:
Congrats on the baby mang!

my resolution was to write my ass off, work on my breath control, and listen to mc's I dont normally listen too

members online