Music sheets

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Im not looking for the song, I "think" I saw it already. I want the album book. Jamie foxx piano book. I got already John legend's piano book (all his songs from his album) I got Alicia keys's diary Book since last year... I got more.. We can buy sheets, but we can also buy album books.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Alicia Keys and John Legend play the piano... so it's normal for them to have some of their songs on music sheets, but Kanye made some of the beats of Jamie, and I dont think he plays the piano... he's a sample... so no music sheets...

You could always look for the song he sampled, as Tha1AndOnlyDJT suggested... and find the part he sampled foe the Unpredictable song

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
... nevermind. Unpreddictable is the name of the song, but im not looking for the song, but for the albummmmm. Jamie foxx's album is called unpreddictable as well.

and anyways, even sampled songs can have their own Piano sheets OR Piano book for people who CAN read music. Even if Kanye dont play, he has his name on those sheets, WITH the sample's credit. Any kind of music has their sheets or books only if they are distributed by their publishing company. You can find a "normal" piano sheet or an "easy piano" sheet OR a normal piano book or an easy piano book. There's plenty out there....

If you listen to Jamie foxx album, not all the music are sampled. Theres a lot of piano songs too. So I was wondering if Anybody has found the jamie foxx book, but you guys are talking to me about sampling. Thank you, but I'll just wait or forget about it.

http://www.halleonard.com/

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^

hey PG, those Piano Books sound good. are they in ebook format or regulat book/sheet music type thing?

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
sYgMa said:
Alicia Keys and John Legend play the piano... so it's normal for them to have some of their songs on music sheets, but Kanye made some of the beats of Jamie, and I dont think he plays the piano... he's a sample... so no music sheets...

You could always look for the song he sampled, as Tha1AndOnlyDJT suggested... and find the part he sampled foe the Unpredictable song

Aint ya heard Jay-Z unplugged where they playing all them sampled songs live??

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
N.U.G. said:
^^^

hey PG, those Piano Books sound good. are they in ebook format or regulat book/sheet music type thing?

most of them are regular book/sheets. I think there is some website where you can pay to have those ebook. I never tried though. I know theres also another format for keyboard disks. I think its fun to learn piano this way instead of learning songs like "mary had a little lamb". Its easy to teach yourself, but you can get a little help from time to time from someone who can help you out, you will learn very fast. trust me! keep doing your thing.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
A B said:
Aint ya heard Jay-Z unplugged where they playing all them sampled songs live??
But I dont think there are music sheets for Jay Z's songs... anyways, Even if I dont think there are some music sheets for Jamie's album or song, I could be wrong... that why I think the easiest way is to find the sample source... (the original song)

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
But I dont think there are music sheets for Jay Z's songs... anyways, Even if I dont think there are some music sheets for Jamie's album or song, I could be wrong... that why I think the easiest way is to find the sample source... (the original song)

I dont know, but look at that lol : http://www.halleonard.com/item_deta...rch&type=product&keywords=jay+z+&location=PVG

Nelly got a piano book too.. http://www.halleonard.com/item_deta...rch&type=product&keywords=nelly+&location=PVG

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
foxx do got a book out there.. so jayz.i'll try n find em

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I kind of see where you are going, I mentioned this a long time ago though....you can get the actual midi file from the most up to date songs that are out, get a program like band in the box open the midi file up in the program, you can print the sheet music from the midi from any part, you can can play back the midi file and if you know what you are doing and have a good workstation assign every part separately to midi channels and play the song back at any bpm if you trying to learn the riffs etc what they play....now see the thing about how they play back a sampled track thats only certain sampled piece that can be played back at least by a band...some cases it would sound better some cases it might have been better off left alone.

members online