Music Videos From Now to Way Back...

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
What's with the scrolling for the videos? Who designed this shit, Mr. Magoo? Fuckin shit is annoying. LOL!

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What's with the scrolling for the videos? Who designed this shit, Mr. Magoo? Fuckin shit is annoying. LOL!

I think what's worse is that there are 2 players that go off at the same time... Just stop one and go from there. It's still a decent site content wise.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Shits aight... dont go to the main site tho, I hit the link at the top and AVG detected a threat on the main page, it's some kinda fuckin downloader

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
Shits aight... dont go to the main site tho, I hit the link at the top and AVG detected a threat on the main page, it's some kinda fuckin downloader

Thanks for that. I am on my friend's laptop and she doesn't have AVG. Don't want to fuck up her Vista running piece of shit. LMAO!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea Vista really is a peice of shit lol... I think Microsoft went to far trying to copy OS-X, Windows XP murders OS-X and Vista

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
yea Vista really is a peice of shit lol... I think Microsoft went to far trying to copy OS-X, Windows XP murders OS-X and Vista

Hell yeah! It's easier to customize your settings on XP too. I am going to install XP Pro when I get my new laptop. Vista can kiss my ass. LMAO!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yea word, also theres programs like WindowsBlinds and StylesXP that makes the Windows GUI look better than Vista skins if you didnt kno.... might wanna get that shit, it's good lol

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.

members online