MUSIC

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Through our own ideas do we create music.

Making a novel melody is the foundation of our creation.

Building on novel constructs do we bust ARTS,,,

Who are we... Who are You

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
I believe that music inspires us to create our own ideas , hence if there is a short piece of music that you like and feel you can make a creation out of it then i feel one should always give credit where it is due however being the composer of your own track with a sample does'nt mean its not original it simply means you offered a suggestion in your own creation that gives off a hint where inspiration came from. example: debarge one more chance biggie smalls was inspired to create a version in his own way labled as original but details will say sampled from debarge. as long as its not a duplicate and you add your own stuff to the sample then its hiphop hip hop means history in production and history of progress theres always a note or a sample from somewhere in a new song... Original work could even be a melody played backwards slowed down and chopped and made in to a rap beat and no one would even know where it came from but bcs you was the first to do that and make it yours its what makes it original.