* Must Read*: A Spiritual Tale - VERY INSPIRING

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
This is an absolutely heart-stirring & heart-rending story, sit tight:

As a university guard (who works 7 days a week, 8-12 hours each day LOL), I get to observe & meet many people from all ages\genders\religions... There is this one woman (she's around 30) who always arrives with two beautiful dogs. The scenario is always the same: One dog is walkin' & the other one is sitting inside a special device which is attached to her abdomen. Yesterday, we developed a conversation and she told me her story:

She was a freshmen student (BA in education) when a car ran over her dog. The dog almost died and had to undergo several (complicated) surgeries. The dog eventually recovered but couldn't walk any longer. It was 100% paralyzed. She then quit university and took care of the dog - day and night, 24/7. Last year, she entered our local university because our university allows dogs within the campus\classrooms. She now studies for a BA in General Studies & takes care of the wounded dog + one more dog she found a few months ago.

May this be a lesson for us all. Such breathtaking loyalty and devotion are rare nowadays. This is what GENUINE SPIRITUALITY IS ALL ABOUT. This is exactly the kind of quality I look for in friends. This story portrays the true & most profound meaning of the overused term: SPIRITUALITY. Spirituality is fellowship through the employment of unconditional love. Spirituality teaches us to honor and respect Mother Earth. Spirituality says God is within everyone and everything. Spirituality teaches unconditional love for all. Spirituality teaches peace and harmony. Spirituality says respect all living things...

"People who look for truth are more than friends. They are BROTHERS"

"Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love. (Morihei Ueshiba)

"The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog. A man's dog stands by him in prosperity and poverty, in health and sickness. He will sleep on the cold ground where the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master's side. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer, he will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounter with the roughness of the world. He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a prince. When all other friends desert he remains. When riches take wings and reputation falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in its journey through the heavens"

One Love,
Wings

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
seems like a nice lady....is she safe? feeling that devotion to nature as well....

on a jokey note tho....BA in General Studies? whats the point....hehe

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Patience like that is rare these days, guess you should treasure that friendship

seems like a nice lady....is she safe? feeling that devotion to nature as well....

on a jokey note tho....BA in General Studies? whats the point....hehe

Haha, at my 6th form one of the teachers (rather stupidly I guess) told us that there's not really any correlation between going to General Studies lessons and doing well in the A-Levels....

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Patience like that is rare these days, guess you should treasure that friendship

Haha, at my 6th form one of the teachers (rather stupidly I guess) told us that there's not really any correlation between going to General Studies lessons and doing well in the A-Levels....

lol word, no one went general studies lessons when i was in 6th form.

but to the topic, thats some real bond man. If it was for another person, i probably would take it more seriously, but a dog?, that is some serious devotion but sounds crazy to me. But the lesson to be learnt is most certainly note worthy.