MV-8000 Tracks

FuriousMusic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Anyone have any tracks they created on the mv-8000. I been hearing alot of good things but i also been hearing bad things from the mpc family. So the only way for me to make my mind up is to hear some tracks from the mv-8000. If you have some or know where to find some please let me know.
Thanks

M

MorrowLess

I heard that Jermaine Dupri uses the MV-8000. Can't guarantee it to be true though.

ill o.g.
I dont think it could be much different then the Fantom-S.
The keys and the pads are the only difference i can see.
YOu should look up the specs for both of those.

FuriousMusic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah i heard that too but i also heard the neptunes used it too but i found out that wasn't true when i read an article that listed there equipment. So you really dont know what to believe.

FuriousMusic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
FuriousMusic said:
yeah i heard that too but i also heard the neptunes used it too but i found out that wasn't true when i read an article that listed there equipment. So you really dont know what to believe.
I was looking into the fantom-s also I saw a video demo on the rolandus site that thing is sick too. I was trying to decide between the two and still cant mak up my mind

ill o.g.
Make up your mind between the MPC and the MV?
Or between the Fantom-S and the MV?

I would say MPC or Fantom-S.
MPC is just classic. Its real easy to use. And theres a lot of support for it (upgrades, technical support, accesories, etc.), cuz so many people own it. And the Fantom-S is the same as the MV-8000, except it has built-in sounds, and keys.

Your choice though.

FuriousMusic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks for the help guys, I think ima go with the fantom -s helix makes a good point. Sorry to be so confusing.What i originaly was trying to decide between the mpc and the mv. I decided to go with the mv-8000 cause everybody got mpc's and i like to be different. Then i went to the roland web site and saw thw fantom-s and watched the video demos and fell in love with it.So then it was between the mv and the fantom-s.So i decided to go with the fantom.