My Apologies

• beat this! voting starts in...

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
As many have seen Illsounds.com is down temporarily this is due to my fault and will be back online as soon as I hit New York later on today August 3, 2004 and get things straightened out. And I also apologize for ditching my online fam for the time I have been gone. I am in pursuit of much higher levels career and education wise and was hoping that things would flow smoothly til i get situated all over again. But this is not one easy task to accomplish and I feel totally appalled and now regret every single moment away from you guys, my beats, my computer and most of all the IllNetwork project that was undertaken. I think I pretty much now realize a cause for the days of my life and it sure aint workin my ass off 9 - 5. I have a lot of shit to recover, so you guys can fume out all heat against me here for the let downs.
Killa Krzy

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Nah man, do you. Take it easy on yaself fam.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Don't worry everyone - I finally got the sites sorted out. Now I just have to organize some stuff and we'll be straight real soon.

C

Copenhagen

Who's this Krzy K? Is he a new member?

Just playing, this can happen to even the best of people, even though you're not one of them ;)

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
do you have those soulfull vocal/choir samples kanye uses, i'd love to have them pre stretched or pitched ehhehehehe.

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It feels good to be back will be dropping one new track by y'all this week and if anyones interested in purchasing me a gift or sommin, me birthday is this week August 11. I will be celebrating my 21st Krzy year, my studio will also be opening this week too - finished construction on it yesterday and already began working on my Underground Mixtape - (KrzyKoMotional) Coming Soon !!!!!!. All these were projects I left behind on pause.........my mistake. So y'all should see me here popping in day in, day out like the good ol' days taking care ma duties as usual as an IllMuzik Staff Member.

Good To See Ya Fellas.....

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo Krazy what's good man Aint realize u was gone cause I don't realy be on here like I would like too. But welcome bak. Yo I emailed u a couple times over this summer tho. Guess u never got em. Holla @ me. I be bak in harlem in sept. Luv to check out da studio. And do some colabos. Holla.

members online