My Battle That! final beat, except it's a youtube video.

(btw please don't consider this a "I'm butthurt, look how good my shit is!! you guys SUCK For not voting for me. I hope your loved ones die of cancer". I was planning to release this video since a month ago, just delayed the release so it wouldn't spoil the battle.)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Boooooooring - I heard this beat before in the Battle That. :D

But yeah this one is good with the vocals even though Kanye is Kanye. It's a good fit for this beat though.

Boooooooring - I heard this beat before in the Battle That. :D

But yeah this one is good with the vocals even though Kanye is Kanye. It's a good fit for this beat though.
that was the whole idea behind it.

actually the story is mildly wild. my brother sent me this 70s or 80s or whatever0s song at like 8 am with no context. normally when he does that it's cuz he found a cool song and he wants to show me, and he has great taste so I listen and instantly go "These strings are SO Kanye" and start choppin up and making the beat like the degenerate sound vulture I am. so he walks in the room like 2 hours later when the beat is getting played/finished WITH The ye acapella on it. we chill n shit and eventually he's like "Ayo btw, did u hear that shit I sent u?" I'm like "what song do u think this beat is samplin, dummy?".

2 dialogue bars later it turns out he sent me the song merely because it sounded like Kanye's stuff to him. I just went n took that a bit extra far.