My Comp Crashed

• beat this! voting starts in...

Nuff B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What up yall my comp crashed while i was in florida with it and all my back up drums kits are in cali man... does anybody know where i can get some dope drums for free to hold me over and if yall got any packs that yall can throw at me i would really appreciate it... my comp is talkin about a unmountable boot volume it's crazy but... i took it to a shop out here and they said everything is lost on the hard drive i don't know whats happened but it's cool... just gotta grind a lil bit harder but if yall couldhelp me out holler al me peace

O

open mind

the resource section has some great links for drumkits just use the search function

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Nuff B said:
wHEN fRUITY DECIDES TO BE COMPATIBLE I DEFINETLY WILL

lol.

Yo sorry to hear about your computer man, that shit is rough. My hard drive crashed to the same shit.. unmountable boot volume. i got all my stuff off it though. I slaved it to another computer and it read the drive fine. On the new harddrive I bought, I just copied the whole thing and continued on like nothin happened, minus reinstallin all the programs an shit.

Hope things work out for you bro!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Hypnotist said:
Nuff:

If you don't want your computer to crash, why not just get a Mac?

:D :D :D
All that takes is a loan from the treasury department or an extremely rich relative to die...
Or if you invested your life savings in Oil companies and KBR back in '01
lol Too much $$$

members online