My Concession Speech

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'M giving up my hatred of all things EMINEM and SHADY and too a point my love for hip hop, after a heated discussion with a few of my homies I was left with a sense of defeat, MR. Mathers through genius marketing, timing, and skills has been victorious in his hip hop endeavors. It has been proven that whatever Marshall gets his hands on it succeeds, with that type of potential I don't see this guy falling off the radar anytime soon, it was pointed out to me that I don't know real hip hop from a donkey's ass so I guess I am not feeling the current state of hip hop were your lifestyle means more than skills i.e. (50 cent), so for the forceable future I will refrain from hating on EMinem and his croonies, as well as that faggot DR.DRE, that whole VIBE thing seemed contrived to me, DRE with the Gold, my bad Platinum teeth and all, what he's like 36 still tryna fit in with the young crowd, but that's another issue! EMinem is this huge entitity and commodity I don't think we will ever see the fall of EMinem I've been wishing for, so I guess if you can't beat them join them, hey Em I got some tracks you and Dre could buy and claim credit for, you no talent having, slave overseer, uncle tom ass, no style having, no pigment having, boring beat making, coon and cracka!!!!!!

ill o.g.
dre 36 tryna fit in with the young crowd?i guess you think he should be tryna fit in with aerosmith or crosby,stills, and nash cause there aint maney hiphop beat makers today as hot and dope and popular as he is at his age. what the fuck is he supposed to do, there aint that many 40 year olds slammin that g-funk or dirty crunk or whatever rollin in their 64 smokin endo (... you get the point) and he aint tryin to fit in with shit besides that, except his damn wife and his damn kid(s). Hes just tryin to keep making money and stay hot and dont pretend you wouldnt be doin the same thing if you were in his shoes.

And you are gonna listen to people saying you dont know real hiphop? fuck that, thats wack. what is real hiphop? nobody can define that shit. The graffiti you see on the streets and station while riding the sub or trains, thats real hiphop. grandmaster flash - the message, thats real hiphop. some kid tryin to beatbox during a shower, thats real hiphop.
you playing some hiphop shit loud and bumpin your head and diggin that shit, thats real muthafuckin hiphop right there.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Hey did you hear what really happened with Eminem's new album?
https://www.illmuzik.com/heardat/2004/1115/index.php?ID=18

I mean EMinem is supposed to be a producer, and what the heck is DRE for if you can't go to him and get a beat, I"m telling you guys there is some fishy shit going on with DRE, EM G-Unit they all just SHADY!!lol

I'll give it to Young Buck his album was crazy, and Lloyd Banks shit is alright, Tony YaYo talk that street shit, we'lll have to see what's up with 50 sophomore project, but GRDT was almost a classic

K

k://mo/reason

jaydub23510 said:
I'M giving up my hatred of all things EMINEM and SHADY and too a point my love for hip hop, after a heated discussion with a few of my homies I was left with a sense of defeat, MR. Mathers through genius marketing, timing, and skills has been victorious in his hip hop endeavors. It has been proven that whatever Marshall gets his hands on it succeeds, with that type of potential I don't see this guy falling off the radar anytime soon, it was pointed out to me that I don't know real hip hop from a donkey's ass so I guess I am not feeling the current state of hip hop were your lifestyle means more than skills i.e. (50 cent), so for the forceable future I will refrain from hating on EMinem and his croonies, as well as that faggot DR.DRE, that whole VIBE thing seemed contrived to me, DRE with the Gold, my bad Platinum teeth and all, what he's like 36 still tryna fit in with the young crowd, but that's another issue! EMinem is this huge entitity and commodity I don't think we will ever see the fall of EMinem I've been wishing for, so I guess if you can't beat them join them, hey Em I got some tracks you and Dre could buy and claim credit for, you no talent having, slave overseer, uncle tom ass, no style having, no pigment having, boring beat making, coon and cracka!!!!!!

Damn, there's way too much love in that post...

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Jaydub...nobody cares what you have to say, move on

BTW, anyone see the numbers on Encore?? In it's first 3 days I read it sold over 700,000......The Eminem Show only sold 200,000 and change in its first FOUR days...Looks like even though it's not eminem's best effort, people are most definately buying the shit out of it lol....Gonna break a few more records

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
MarkN said:
Theres something really funny about that statement coming from sum1 who thinks so highly of crunk music !

damn.. touche... good point. i didnt want to say it though.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
Theres something really funny about that statement coming from sum1 who thinks so highly of crunk music !

If you've never traveled to the south, you'll never understand crunk music I haven't been to L.A. and I'll proly never fully understand West Coast music,

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
In that artical fade it sayed he had to use b-list producers, tell me why on every track dr.dre produced it or eminem produced it and dr.dre is not a b-list producer, thats some bull shit, his album is not blazin or not even up to par but its aight.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
x-squizet said:
In that artical fade it sayed he had to use b-list producers, tell me why on every track dr.dre produced it or eminem produced it and dr.dre is not a b-list producer, thats some bull shit, his album is not blazin or not even up to par but its aight.

It's not me, it's Keyz Febreez!

IL Lusciato

ill o.g.
uhh...GRDT was shit, and uhh bucks was wack...beats were good...buck blows...50 cent ain't west coast...i dont know what the hell he is anymore...sure not tottally west...em's beats can be decent or even semi-good somtimes...but im just not feeling alot of his production..thats just me...em was realll good....now its just a shame...this cd was garbage...yeah some stuff is catchy..some is kinda fun to listen to....but alot of it is out rite dumb, and he talks way to much about kim and haley...toy soldiers sheds all this insight and intellect upon us...then he falls off...w/e....shady/aftermath is nothin but on my nerves rite...im bumpin a lil Kam and a lot of nas rite now....but thats my two cents on this em/50/shady/w/eee discussion

M

MIKELABZ

Eminem Looked Like A Slapped Ass After He Released That Anti Bush Track. That Speaks On How Much Political Influence He Really Has. I Never Was An Eminem Fan. I Got Tired Of His Gimick A Long Time Ago And Its Tired. He Should Be More Focused On The Things That Got Him Known In The First Place.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
^ like rappin about his mom and killing his then wife?

T

The Bastard

Fade said:
Hey did you hear what really happened with Eminem's new album?
https://www.illmuzik.com/heardat/2004/1115/index.php?ID=18
i dont get it he coulda paid bedroom producers 50 bucks a beat and came out with a million times better selection of beats than he had. Theres producers out there that will make you a beat for free just to be on the album(hes one of em)still wouldnt have made it a good cd cuz hes singing like ru paul all over the shit .i think thats a cheap exuse for making bad decisions

T

The Bastard

lol i aint even gunna edit my shit out cuz that was too funny. it took me to the point of the ludacris article to figure it out. and i was comparin the mixers for 15 minutes