My Esoteric Philosophy (Concisely)

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Greetings People Of Earth,

Without further delays, here's my vision. I navigate my life according to this very doctrine:

Most of the human beings on earth are not in harmonic state. They might be smart\stupid\clever\slow-witted\intelligent\unintelligent\fortunate\unfortunate\rich\poor and all that jazz, but they are not in harmony with themselves and their surroundings. Humans are wicked by nature. There's a constant battle between our "good-side" and "bad-side". In order to be harmonically balanced, both sides gotta be equal. Most humans HAVE UNCONTROLLABLE URGES to be at the top, to be the leaders - the bosses. That thrust is destructive. It leads those people to wrong places. Humans gotta understand that WE (99% of us) are nothing but tools. We are only a weak force in nature's development. One stab\shot and we're dead. Our body (an amazing mechanism, innit?) might betray us in any second. BOOM. We have to give up on our EGOS in order to balance ourselves within this universe. If only people were considerate, compassionate, softhearted, affectionate... Each and every one of us has to find his own place on the board. We have to aspire towards reaching a spiritual balance. Most of the people i've met thus far are sub-harmonic. I often feel like my energy is being eaten, especially while i'm surrounded by all these people & when I have to speak to them. I'm not ashamed to say that most people are wearing away my spiritual\artistic energy. They are making me mad. Their ignorance is fatal. On the other hand, there are people who increase my energy. Those people are in harmony with themselves, they are AWARE\CONSCIOUS...

Most people do not want to change. They want to "enjoy" themselves, enjoy the moment. Hence, they use drugs\drink alcohol\fuck like there's no tomorrow\fool around\harass. All that shit will bring that meaningless sensation for a moment or two or even three (arguable), but it won't make you AWARE. I've had an enlightenment thanks to music. I'm not ashamed to say that i've had a dose of spiritual awareness. It may not be seen judging by my day-by-day life, but it's true. My music\philosophy proves it. I'm not trying to be a wise guy. I'm REALLY not trying to be the best. FUCK THAT. I'm simply trying to change people's destiny by helping them reach HIGHER REALMS OF KNOWLEDGE AND SELF-AWARENESS. Being conscious of oneself will help you to understand the world, comprehend nature's force, find your alter-ego. Humans have to stop being selfish and think of themselves and their sole benefits. OPEN YOUR EYES, EXPAND YOUR MIND. There's a whole world right in front of you and it needs AID. IT'S DYING thanks to our beloved brothers.

I have my "bad-sides", just like ya'll. But i'm also aware of myself and my actions. I KNOW how to balance my character. I can control myself to an amazing degree. I don't drink, never had a single drink in my life. I don't smoke nor practice drugs. Never did. I respect everybody 'till proven otherwise. I drive according to the law. I do my best to help fellowmen. All of that might change in a single moment, but until it changes, it's gonna remain the truth.

I honestly don't believe that reaching Utopia is possible. It's a dream, nothin' else... But we can aspire towards this path...

It's a complicated thought to be put on paper... I think about these matters 24/7... I know that we're weak. Human beings are stupid. We're not as powerful and almighty as we think we are.

I'd like to quote fellow-thinker & artist Sun Ra:
"The chaos on this planet is due to the music that musicians are playing, that they are forced to play by some who just think of money and don't realize that music is a spiritual language and it represents the people of earth. When musicians are compelled to play anything, it goes straight to the throne of the Creator of the Universe, and that is how He sees you, according to your music. Because, see, music is a universal language and what you cause musicians to play, that's what goes straight to the Creator as your personal ambassador and personal nemesis".

Ain't this the truth gentlemen? Let's break our mental ghetto & destroy the system, as is.

I create the music of my dreams. I believe in what I do. I don't need $$$, massive sales and all that shit. I'd just like to keep doing my thang. That's all.

I'd like to thank all of my friends, ya'll know who you are. I'd also like to thank those who inspire me. Many thanks to my partners for tolerating me and my craziness. Together, we're an unbeatable force. I'm not an easy person to work with, but I work from the depth of my heart and soul. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know where to head - light in the heart of darkness...

I fully dedicate my life to this mission & I might manage to make a change one day, even a small one... Much respect goes to all the CREATORS.

One Love & Deepest Blessings,
Wings

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
I like it, not just that you think about theese things but that you actually consciously try to do something about it.
I try to be a better person each day. I try to do the right thing so that the scale will tip and the balance will balance itsef. Cuz now it doesn't as you said.

What I think is sad isn't that people don't care about theese things. Many people do, but most people have never spent ONE single conscious thought on it.
They just go about every day as a way of boosting themself and take what they need.

Respect Wings.

Much respect!

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
This is what I've noticed in todays world.

couple of weeks ago I was walking home at about 3 at night and I saw a man pounding at the gates of a hotel that is located just outside my apt.
The hotel isn't open at night so he asked me if I knew of any other hotels or cybercafés where he could e-mail his friend.
This man was a 25 year old man on his first day to sweden from belgium. And his friend who where supposed to meet him hadn't arrived at the station where he was supposed to pick him up.
But where I live everything's closed at nights so I told him he could come up to my crib and e-mail from there.
Once he had done that I followed him to another hotel that i open at nights. But they had no vacancies. Not a single hotel in the whole town had vacancies (the lady at the desk called every hotel).

Now here's what I've noticed.
I don't write this to say I'm a holy man, that's not it.
But I told the man, whos name is Olivier that he could sleep at my crib on my spare bed. And this he did.
And when I told people that the next day I couldn't hear the end of it. NO ONE would have taken him in.
Every one I talked to said that they would have left him in the snow to spend the night in the streets.

That is to me a clear notification that the balance is off. That the world isn't such a great and dandy place most often.

We need to start caring for our neighbor and harbor them and start doing something good.
cuz if not, what will happen when you find yourself alone in a strange country and it's below zero temperature and you have no place to go.

I try to think of theese things.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Andreas- That is REALLY cool of you. My man Step Child his mother told him once that if anyone comes to your door wanting you should take them in and give them what you have because you never know if its one of God's people (Angels). There's all types of examples of that in the Bible. (no I dont want to turn this into ANYTHING religious)
That was a beautiful thing to do man.

Wings- All that from a guy who JUST turned 21 yall!!
I agree with all that you said , its only through music that I feel like I can acheive somthing positive. As usual I couldnt have said it better myself!! I'm glad your part of this family.
One question... "Harmonic State" do you have the plugin for that? I need it...

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
WingsOfAnAngel said:
I'd like to quote fellow-thinker & artist Sun Ra:
"The chaos on this planet is due to the music that musicians are playing, that they are forced to play by some who just think of money and don't realize that music is a spiritual language and it represents the people of earth. When musicians are compelled to play anything, it goes straight to the throne of the Creator of the Universe, and that is how He sees you, according to your music. Because, see, music is a universal language and what you cause musicians to play, that's what goes straight to the Creator as your personal ambassador and personal nemesis".

I love this quote man. It means a lot to me.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
andreas thats kewl but you know how the world is these days with people, thats people are guna be wary of taking strangers in ! its like people never used to lock their doors at night but now they feel they have to !
i agree with sum of what you have said wings, but not entirely i guess we all belive our own thing slightly ive been guilty of the drink drugs fucking around thing and while i dnt think thats the centre piece of your view you know i think are views are slightly different i don't maybe i will grow to see things more that way i certainly would like to be more comfortable with where am i in my own skin like !
good post tho !
peace

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Wings, I feel that your thoughts spoke for me unto the various levels that i've attained. Reinforced my concept on balance. Your header, "to the people of earth", is my advice to you concerning those who steal energy as they have done to me, and continully do, to my own like. Understand we live in an animal planet.. people like me and you are aliens to this planet. Your words and mind are pure guidence for those willing to take the time to injest it properly. Thank you for the time you spent to fullfill the science like it is. People have taken 50% of what you are getting at hear and made whole religeons from it because people only listen to 35% of it and deem it prophesy.. truth is, it is truth. so much respect to you my friend this post will not dignify how i back you. Honestly i think you should get into lyrics.. i myself have seen these things you speak and drive me to continue writting songs. writing lyrics is like a crossword puzzed between subject matter, tempo, an syllobols.. anyway i love you man and please try to understand that you are in a place that should be immune to negative energy. do not be drained an try to attain a balance that raises you up

i've drank some tonight so i hope i didn't overstep boundries with the advice shit. peace to you at the fullest degree

--Michael Anderson
aka Chrono T 1153

ill o.g.
i have very high respect for you of speaking on this. i agree 100%. I am glad to see others thinking on this level. thanks for your thoughts wings

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
very interesting post Wings. I respect you a lot and your definitely an intelligent dude. I agree with some points of your philosophy and I disagree with some points too.

I agree awareness and conciousness is something that is lacking in modern society at the moment and I belive it does cause many problems in the world today. I don't agree that humans are at essence wicked, stupid, weak and I in fact believe that the opposite to be true.

best of luck in your ongoing search for knowledge, truth and hapiness brother! :)

also, one book I recommend regarding achieving awareness and conciousness is "The Power Of Now" by Eckhart Tolle. Also, "The Celestine Prophecy" discusses the energy flow to and from people that you mentioned in a really intersting way, check it out if you have a chance

peace

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
There is two poweful people battling against each other, making this earth what it is today. 2005 was a year of questionning for me. now 2006 is a year where things has to be changed. We cant necessarly help everyone on earth, but you can help people surrounding you and you can have quality people in your life. It dosent mean you have to be perfect!!! no!!! We all have our different culture and various point of view about life, but when you are surrounded by people who treat you right, your life is influenced by that. Wings, it is a blessing to see that you have understood that. Music is indeed a language that everyone can understand around the world. But I was so upset musically lately.... Anyways, I wish I could add some more to touched some heart here, but I just can't. All I can say, we all have a reason to be on earth, we might have done a lot of wrong things, but you always have the power to CHANGE what your going through right now. It can be soo difficult to let go some stuff that is HURTING you in your daily basis, but you'll gain soo much by letting them go...

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
WingsOfAnAngel said:
I honestly don't believe that reaching Utopia is possible. It's a dream, nothin' else... But we can aspire towards this path...
^I particularly like that statement...even if things won't ever become what we think is perfect, it is our duty and, and in our nature(?) to try.

I couldn't agree more on everything you said - although half the time people that would pontetnially help are too frightened for fear of themselves of their family being hurt, and I don't mean that just for the example you gave, or even strictly in a literal way - I'd like to think for the most part, when people are reluctant to help, it is because the world is in such as state that kindness and and a 'soft nature' are seen almost as weaknesses, or being naive etc - so people that want to are able to take advantage. It's like vicuous cycle, the more people take advantage, the less people there are going to be to help people that truly need it.

ill o.g.
Further On

...be sincere and don't forget your cosmic umbrella! Incredible truth or insane fantasy?...

The Essence Of My Philosophy (formed through quotations):

1. "The chaos on this planet is due to the music that musicians are playing, that they are forced to play by some who just think of money and don't realize that music is a spiritual language and it represents the people of earth. When musicians are compelled to play anything, it goes straight to the throne of the Creator of the Universe, and that is how He sees you, according to your music. Because, see, music is a universal language and what you cause musicians to play, that's what goes straight to the Creator as your personal ambassador and personal nemesis" (Sun Ra)

2. "“Dance …” - Dance is active meditation! When we dance, we go beyond thought, beyond mind and beyond our own individuality. To become One in the Divine Ecstasy of union with the Cosmic Spirit" (Goa Gil)

3. "it is not just the individual tracks, but the whole story, the whole night and day, in communication and oneness with the Cosmic Spirit that the message lies - in the experience of that inexpressible feeling & magic!!" (Goa Gil)

4. "Now, this sickness and this death and all these things that happen here on earth are not necessary. It's totally out of harmony, coordination precision and discipline" (Sun Ra)

5. INSTRUCTION TO THE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH:
You must realize that you have the right to love beauty. You must prepare to live life to the fullest extent. Of course it takes imagination, but you don't have to be an educated person to have that. Imagination can teach you the true meaning of pleasure. Listening can be one of the greatest of pleasures. You must learn to listen, because by listening you will learn to see with your mind's eye. You see, music paints pictures that only the mind's eye can see. Open your ears so that you can see with the eye of the mind. (Sun Ra)

6. "A great teacher is one who realizes that he himself is also a student and whose goal is not dictate the answers, but to stimulate his students creativity enough so that they go out and find the answers themselves." (Herbie Hancock)

7. "In the midst of creating, a person is raised to another level of consciousness that doesn't have that much to do with everyday thinking. It's as if you could imagine life before there were words (Charlie Haden)

My Vision:

"I do everything for a reason, nothing is a gimmick. For me to live, I have to do what I feel. I'm not trying to turn music around. I'm just contributing what I think can be done! This is what it's all about"

"I left my roots, I left my friends, I left this world for real. I left everything behind to be ME - TO BE MYSELF, 'cause I knew I was not like them. Not like black or white, not like Russians or Jews. I'm not like nobody else. I'm alone on this planet."

In this world we live in, drugs seem to be everywhere! I have said it before and I will say it again: It’s about THE MUSIC - not about drugs!

Dark Days Bright Nights!

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Good stuff bro.
It's nice to come across stuff like this to read once in a while. I particularly like the Herbie Hancock quote, simply because you can apply it to any aspect of life/learning.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Wings, excellent post. Lex I feel exactly what you are saying about people wanting to help but not wanting to be naive about things or portrayed as weak. I myself would fall in this catagory. I want to reach out and bring up others and help those who need it, but at the same time I know people who prey on that type of "weakness" to take advantage of them for their own gain. Fucked up indeed.

This is a great thread though. On a slight side note, i've noticed that anytime i get stressed out and I look out at the stars and think about the universe, the planets, distant gallaxies and all that jazz..... it really makes my problems seem insignificant. The perspective achieved from that puts me in my place so to speak. Crazy.

members online