My First Major Credit!!!

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Wattup everyone. I haven't been posting too much lately. I've been so busy. Some of you know I've been sharing my experiences in the music indutry with all of you guys. Well, here's another first for me. Today, DIDDY's album came out, and it marks my first official credit released in stores!!

If you buy his album you will see my engineering credits on 6 songs. The songs are:

-Hold Up
-The Future
-Through The Pain
-Wanna Move
-After Love
-Special Feeling

My name is also mentioned in the thank you's under the engineers. It will be credited as Jordan "DJ Swivel" Young. Feels great to finally be recognized for my work. Anyways, go out and buy a bunch of the albums, so I can hang my plaque on the wall!! And I must say, the album is hot. Very well produced and very musical. And I'm not just sayin that cuz I worked on it. The album is one of the best full albums I've heard in a while!

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
Let me be the first to say congrats yo. Drop some pics of that platinum plaque when you get it.. lol. Keep doin it big..

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
congrats man. I know you been doin ya thing. Glad to see it payin off :)

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Ahhhhhhh shit son!!! Thats dope kid.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats wassup. congrats man

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
nice work. i would buy the album but im not feelin' puff. Good work though on your end ma man.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Congrats bro, they had a spot in Scratch magazine about a female engineer who worked with Diddy for five years, said he had to hear it on a boombox or in his car before he could okay a mix, interesting read...

Nice work on staying focused and knocking shit out bro...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
eh, go fuck yaelf
fuckin homo

lol

ok, maybe i been watching this departed bootleg waaaaaaaaaaaay too much
congrats

your ass better stick around though
we dont ant to see you going all hollywood on us now

peace for real