My First Major Credit!!!

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Damn, that some good shit for real. How much do you get on each song for engineering??

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
damn swiv i aint know u was doing that major. of course badboy sent me the album a couple weeks ago. but ima buy it too just to support ya man. you gonna get a plaque garunteed for this its a diddy album he ships gold and sells plat . lol

aint seen you on hofo in a while neither. u still got ya mda ? holla at me djfantom (at) mail2web (dot ) com . goes to my mda

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Yeah, I got my MDA workin as well as I could, so I haven't really needed to HoFo forums too much. But I think I may have to transfer over to the new Blackberry's that come out in the next few months. QWERTY versions of the BB Pearl.

Yeah Diddy will defiantely go at least 1 or 2 times Plat. What's even better, is he's got a great chance at a Grammy this year. His album is defiantely well put together and one that the critics will love. Hanging a Grammy plaque would be a dream come true (well, aside from getting a Trophy of my own)

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Yea good work, just congradulating you again.

Hopefully I'll be able to say I'm friends, associates, Acquantances, or at least on the same forum as a Grammy Award Winning, Platinum Selling Engineer.

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
congrats man i dont like puff's shit at all but im gonna cop it to show some love good shit dog