my instagram account might go down

and all my clients n stuff come from there so that really sucks. the reason is some random mf called "Backlash_monkey" or sum came to my page randomly and cussed me out on my posts, sayin my beats suck n shit. on one of their comments they said "your beats are all soft pussy shit" so I said yah cuz my only inspiration is your mums stinky cunt.

long story short, instagram instantly deleted it and put my account under review and it might get deleted over that. I had DJ Pooh and Gusvango (one of my fav producers rn) following that account too so that also sucks. I had all the stuff I mixed and put out archived there too.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
What @Armani is your account handle?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
and all my clients n stuff come from there so that really sucks. the reason is some random mf called "Backlash_monkey" or sum came to my page randomly and cussed me out on my posts, sayin my beats suck n shit. on one of their comments they said "your beats are all soft pussy shit" so I said yah cuz my only inspiration is your mums stinky cunt.

long story short, instagram instantly deleted it and put my account under review and it might get deleted over that. I had DJ Pooh and Gusvango (one of my fav producers rn) following that account too so that also sucks. I had all the stuff I mixed and put out archived there too.
Isn't there a block feature on instagram? That guy should be blocked and yet you're the one getting deleted. WTF.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22

Bruuuuh, gotta stay professional wit dem haters. When shit like this happens, it means you re definitely on the right path, suckas always tryin to bring one off that. Tho i can understand you to the fullest, but that was a kinda dumb move.

Fingers crossed your shit remains untouched.
I Hope Please GIF

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @Armani asked what is your IG name?

Bruuuuh, gotta stay professional wit dem haters. When shit like this happens, it means you re definitely on the right path, suckas always tryin to bring one off that. Tho i can understand you to the fullest, but that was a kinda dumb move.

I Hope Please GIF
I think whoever it is, they most likely know me and they're tryna troll or something, cuz I don't usually get comments on my shit anyway. but I was tryna let them have fun, give them what they came there for, yk?

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
I think whoever it is, they most likely know me and they're tryna troll or something, cuz I don't usually get comments on my shit anyway. but I was tryna let them have fun, give them what they came there for, yk?
I understand that, but IG/FB and such guidelines are for softer pussies than your beats, yk?

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I Hope Please GIF
nah, fuck the haters and trolls, troll them harder, take the ban, feel like a man.

anyway I deleted some cringe shit from my first ever account and changed it's name to "Backup" (I didn't delete the very first post tho, that one was legendary + it showed exactly how old the account is), the indian dudes all followed it already so... whatever happens now is out of my control so why should I give a shit.

here's the page btw https://www.instagram.com/armaniarvin.backup/

I dont need confirmation to feel like a man tho xddd

Ps: Id feel like a neanderthal with uncontrolled emotions if id play the haters game
nah man, having somebody start shit with you and for you to end up making them block you is satisfying as fuck, especially in an age where men seriously lack testosterone, its like shooting frogs in a barrel and why Im no longer allowed on FB. I can live with that. The only emotions I feel when trolling somebody is hilarity, its them steaming out the ears and talking shit online as if anybody gives a flying fuck about internet gangsters.

anyway I deleted some cringe shit from my first ever account and changed it's name to "Backup" (I didn't delete the very first post tho, that one was legendary + it showed exactly how old the account is), the indian dudes all followed it already so... whatever happens now is out of my control so why should I give a shit.

here's the page btw https://www.instagram.com/armaniarvin.backup/
them indian dudes, "play for play", "like for like"

nah man, having somebody start shit with you and for you to end up making them block you is satisfying as fuck, especially in an age where men seriously lack testosterone, its like shooting frogs in a barrel and why Im no longer allowed on FB. I can live with that. The only emotions I feel when trolling somebody is hilarity, its them steaming out the ears and talking shit online as if anybody gives a flying fuck about internet gangsters.
true. I mean I understand the "professional" place stona is comin from, but nah fuck them trolls. they'll get what they came for, for the fun of it if not for anything

and I mean... with this bumbuddy creampuff ass style, I gotta at least have the mouth to stand up for myself, yk? or else I'm entirely gay.

members online