My intro........

Dubbs G.

Wuttup everyone on illmuzik, my names dubbs and Gangsta barbie (co host of Carolina cuts) suggested i join Illmuzik. I'm a rapper from Southern California I stay in the EastSide of LA , and I'm trying start producing and ghostwriting on the Side ! I'm part of a movement called ALLSTAR GANG or ASG for short we east to west coast and we even got dirty south rappers.were affiliated with The Blackwallstreet,We get down productions,and other groups and labels. I'm just trying to get my music out and do my thing. So email me @ lildubbs96@gmail.com if your interested in working with me or would like to leave me something.

-Lil dubbs

Chyeaaaaaaa buddy! Welcome to Ill! Everyone, Dubbs promotes the hell outta Carolina Cuts. He's the homie so I wanna see a BIG welcoming in here!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Well like Barbie I got addicted pretty quickly here because it was allot of like minded hiphop heads most who knew(and still know) a hella lot more than I do and were cool about sharing.
That was before FB so it was REALLY bz around here at all hours , lately it has been going through a change and sometimes its hoppin other times not so much but the diehard are always in here. lol
The material and threads are all still very good, some informative, many funny, and some bizarre lol.

Dubbs G.

Well like Barbie I got addicted pretty quickly here because it was allot of like minded hiphop heads most who knew(and still know) a hella lot more than I do and were cool about sharing.
That was before FB so it was REALLY bz around here at all hours , lately it has been going through a change and sometimes its hoppin other times not so much but the diehard are always in here. lol
The material and threads are all still very good, some informative, many funny, and some bizarre lol.
. I wanna see some bizarre topics lol ! Finally somewhere where I can talk music with other people who love it like I do !

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to IllMuzik! Like Relic said, it will take a bit of getting used to but we're all tight knit and help each other out. Before Facebook and Twitter, this place was mad busy. Now it's in spurts, but it won't get busy regularly unless you guys make it so!

Dubbs supports THE FUCK outta illmuzik, long before joining. Y'all treat him w some respect and love! ❤ Dubbs u should start a thread in the forums, just make sure it's in the right topic session. :) I'm soooooooo happy u joined!