My List of budget samplers/drum machines

TachyonFresh

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i was having a real big problem trynna find a good sampler/drum machine to start produing shit with, and thanks to many people on this message board, ive chosen the Korg Electribe ES-1.....read many reviews and about 90 percent of reviews are psotive

but ive also come up with a lsit of good sampler/drum machines for folks having the same problem as i me

yamaha su700

ensoniq asr-x pro (theres also a turbo model that suppoedly fixes many glitches but ive found it difficult to find)

akai s2000 (this is great if u use with a microKorg or whatever other controller u wanna use)

Korg Electribe ES-1 (the effects on thios bitch are global meaning that almost all the effects can be found elsewhere, but for the price range, its a fucking great machine)

Korg Electribe ES-1mkII (this is the updated version to the es-1, and its not even that much more expensive)

TachyonFresh

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
alright man....thanks a lot for the suggestion....this is the type of replies im looking for, so this thread can help out people who were having similar problems as myself

members online