My New Killer Trio

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
I 've finally got Live 4 working properly and I have to say... this shit is tight!

I now create my tracks with ACID. Then mix and EQ in Live. The touch up my mix in WaveLab (another program I have slept on). What's your combo?

E

Equality 7-2521

man you shouldjust bypass acid and use ableton.

my combo is protools with intakt, absynth and waves shit pluged in.

if i didnt have pt i would use ableton though.

ill o.g.
Reason 2.5 + Sonar 4+ Sound Forge 7 + My imagination

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Equality 7-2521 said:
man you shouldjust bypass acid and use ableton.

my combo is protools with intakt, absynth and waves shit pluged in.

if i didnt have pt i would use ableton though.

OOOOOOOH NO! :finger:

I love my ACID. It's so much easier to move around and edit in. I like Live because of the peak meters by the faders. I have a serious problem leveling and EQ'ing ... so they kind of help me keep my shit from totally sounding wrecked. I hear weird shit all the time like phones ringing, children crying or dogs barking. lol I had tubes in my ears when I was younger. Maybe I ought to get checked.

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ableton 4 + MOtif Rack + JV1010 + sp303 + turntable + rekkidz + mp3s + sample tank 2xl.

Audition is my mastering/cutting/fading/tagging program.

I use FL to sample beats - but im wheening off of it as of my use of Ab live in past 2 weeks.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
FL Studio Producer Edition v4.5.2 + Microsoft Sound Recorder + CDex 1.5 + MP3s

Sin:Aesthetic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ableton 4.03 as main program, wavelab when i need it for chopping and recording, intakt or kontakt as my sampler, waves plug ins for effects.......looking into getting dfh/and or battery as my drum sampler(s)

E

Equality 7-2521

joeburnem said:
OOOOOOOH NO! :finger:

I love my ACID. It's so much easier to move around and edit in. I like Live because of the peak meters by the faders. I have a serious problem leveling and EQ'ing ... so they kind of help me keep my shit from totally sounding wrecked. I hear weird shit all the time like phones ringing, children crying or dogs barking. lol I had tubes in my ears when I was younger. Maybe I ought to get checked.

interesting.

while your loving the fact that Live actually has peak meters next to the faders, Im hating the fact that Live doesnt have peak level read-outs on those very peak meters you speak of.

Ableton gotta get their act together on simplistic/important shit like that....apart form that stuff though its a killa program.

members online