My new toy! Mac ain't shit on this baby!

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
That's what I'm saying though, it is important but it's also a matter of taste. If you have something good that you like then I'm happy for you. It's on both sides not just one, mac and Pc people both get too worked up about it IMO.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
LDB, congrads on the new ish. It amazes me how y'all can hate on one of your own. None of y'all have the hottest, newest, fastest, most latest state of the art ish so stfu wit it. Be happy for ya peeps.

Muuuuu hahahaha
=) dac

P.S. Im just kidding, but if the shoe fits...FU!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
actually, specs have nothing on taste nor is it relevant when considering what is best, its these kind of biased half assed comments that keeps a producer below par, i mean, if you buy crap (not saying you bought a crap laptop) you can expect to get some critical advise you might not like but at least you clearly state what is quality and what is not. This is an expensive game and pc's made it cheaper for all of us but not better and luckily with hiphop you dont need as much but ill be damn right bashing anyone who's euphoric about the latest behringer tube compressor and laugh when it purchased to make your beats fatter (i.e.).

not beefin with anyone, but it keeps the general consensus on this board up to par and decreased the overal noob level on here so argu with facts and specs, this will create something our members can rely on...

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
actually, specs have nothing on taste nor is it relevant when considering what is best, its these kind of biased half assed comments that keeps a producer below par, i mean, if you buy crap (not saying you bought a crap laptop) you can expect to get some critical advise you might not like but at least you clearly state what is quality and what is not. This is an expensive game and pc's made it cheaper for all of us but not better and luckily with hiphop you dont need as much but ill be damn right bashing anyone who's euphoric about the latest behringer tube compressor and laugh when it purchased to make your beats fatter (i.e.).

not beefin with anyone, but it keeps the general consensus on this board up to par and decreased the overal noob level on here so argu with facts and specs, this will create something our members can rely on...

Good Point, but if you're happy with what you got and use it well then it doesn't really matter. LDB's happy with his new toy, so why should we give a fuck if it's a Mac or PC, it's a nice computer and it does what he wants it to do; good luck to him.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
This is to noone in particular so don't trip...

IMO, getting into the whole "it's just not the best, or my ish is faster/better" thing is really a waste of time and typing. At some point you gotta look down at the horse and say "ok, it's dead". Yes quality gear is a plus and also a negative, depending...One could have the BEST ish in the whole world and be average or below par using it -vs- one who could have average or below par gear but know how to freak it and make something dope.

It's all about the whole picture, not just one aspect of it. How many rappers have you heard that you know you are better than but yet they made millions and you are fighting tooth and nail to just keep going? It's not all about the rappers skills, it's all about his entire package. Making beats is more than just having the best ish(we all know this),but some would still prefer to rain on his parade.

I could be wrong but, LDB probally wasn't posting this thread to start a "who's got the better gear war". He was probally just sharing that info with his fam or letting everyone know he has another tool to step his game even higher. I'm not saying that we shouldn't voice our opinions, Im just saying that sometimes it's better to keep them in the dome...lol.

Whatever happened to people just being happy for others? What happened to respecting other peoples happiness? Why do we scream "this ish is better before we can say "congradulations" and leave it at that?

Im not trying to start an argument or dis anyone but it gets agrevating (Im speaking as if I were the one that bought something new to better my game and y'all started telling me whats better than what I got...hell, I would want to know why y'all didn't tell me before I got it.

Peace Kings,
dacalion

Edit: "dac is at it again" lol =)

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
this thread went to a hole other convo..that man bought a dope computer and thas it ..its really not that serious that ppl gotta start sayin o its a waste of time to say or have or w.e..point is its a really good computer and its prolly better than yours lol dont blow this outta proportion the fact is its a really good computer say congrats and leave at that

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
This is to noone in particular so don't trip...

I could be wrong but, LDB probally wasn't posting this thread to start a "who's got the better gear war". He was probally just sharing that info with his fam or letting everyone know he has another tool to step his game even higher. I'm not saying that we shouldn't voice our opinions, Im just saying that sometimes it's better to keep them in the dome...lol.

Peace Kings,
dacalion

Edit: "dac is at it again" lol =)

AHHHHHHH THE SWEET SOUND OF "REASON"! You're exactly right big homie. I was happy about my new joint and just wanted to share. Of course the "dick joisters" came out in full force "as usual". Notice I only responded once. I knew this shit would "at Indianapolis 500 speed" get totally out of hand so I kept a low profile. The usual suspects are known for stepping in "shit" and track in all throughout a thread!

this thread went to a hole other convo..that man bought a dope computer and thas it ..its really not that serious that ppl gotta start sayin o its a waste of time to say or have or w.e..point is its a really good computer and its prolly better than yours lol dont blow this outta proportion the fact is its a really good computer say congrats and leave at that

Fury even got the message!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Speak on it son! lol

LOL....Its a riot how people start to gang up and try to defend against any biased opinions especially with a thread title like this one. ( Instead your immediately a "hater" quote unquote" )....That horse has been beat to death around here, mutherfuckers got bloody eyes and shit by now and maybe a broken rib cage....lol

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I know PCs and LDB got a beast for a laptop. Who wouldnt want a mac in our field, but on the real,,,,not many of us can afford one. This will do just fine.

And as far as battery power,,,,who cares. I would get a docking station for the lab w/ a used flatscreen and bring the power cord when u on the move.

And yall need to stop the "mine is better/faster/prettier/gayer...etc" That shit is gay.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I was jokin around most of this discussion, but if your title says "Mac ain't shit on this baby!" Your gonna get some heat lol. The music industry runs on mac period. over %90 of Pro tools HD is Mac, I think LE is around %60 Logic and Digital performer are mac only. I see lots of gigastudio systems, but other than that its mac. People that do this for a living dont have time to mess with windows crap. That being said I would LOVE Fl studo/sonar/audition on the mac. I am down to one windows machine and its my gigastudio rig. I am about to get full blown VSL so thats going away soon.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
AHHHHHHH THE SWEET SOUND OF "REASON"! You're exactly right big homie. I was happy about my new joint and just wanted to share. Of course the "dick joisters" came out in full force "as usual". Notice I only responded once. I knew this shit would "at Indianapolis 500 speed" get totally out of hand so I kept a low profile. The usual suspects are known for stepping in "shit" and track in all throughout a thread!

Fury even got the message!

fuk is that suppsoe to mean even me lol what am i special

Cleverwon
Stress dont answer that i dont need ur insight!!!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

members online