My next album is officially off to the plant to be pressed on vinyl

Not sure where to post this but just excited, this is my first vinyl release and my 5th album. I can’t believe it’s actually moving forward FINALLY. This puts album release around Jan since it takes so long, anyway just wanted to celebrate a bit.
I feel the vibe dawg, im dropping a book soon too gonna post it here this place mad supportive.

Sure did, not sure if you remember it but this is the music video for it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/gsd8o4a2t5hq7rp/girlfriend v2.mp4?dl=0 I have not put it out on YouTube yet as it will be marketing. I think I may have gotten one of the last songs out of him before he quit music. We still talk on FB all the time but he is out of the game. Too bad him and I were working on a cool EP called "Noisy Daydream" that was themed "falling down the rabbit hole" and I have like 4-5 almost finished songs with him for that. But that will never see the light of day sadly.
please tell him to get in touch man, Id love to do more work with him. Hip hop is for life, sometimes it takes a while for us to get it into our heads, its easy to forget these days

Man this track takes me back to the beginning of Timberlake's career. Takes me back to the neo soul days. Love the hook. Drums sound real nice too. Stress delivers. Also can relate.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
@2GooD Productions @Fade

Here are the secret links to "Noisy Daydream" that stress and I were working on. We were still working on lyrics, song structure and nothing is mixed but these are pretty complete ideas at least. These are private links. This would have been a pretty great EP I think, I asked Stress recently if he just wanted to finish it out and he said no and is just burned out. He told me (very graciously I may add) to go ahead and find another emcee to redo the whole record. Huge bummer. Man Song 2 is fire if I must say.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nice tracks, I can definitely hear them together on an album. I like that first one the best, it sounds like classic Stressticles.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Holy shit, guess what showed up today!

Attachments

• album4.jpg
    album4.jpg
    670.9 KB · Views: 84