MYSPACE>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
fucking hell, just browsing, myspace thro lexs site, he had that jestonhart as one of his friends, followed that link, who was in his friends? Vast Aire, followed that, to the cann ox page, then just to see typed in www.myspace.com/elp and guess who, fucking EL TO THA P what the fuck..... anyone else seen any famous ppl on this shit...? i really am overwhelmed....really

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LOL, I just add people who's music I like. I heard El-P doesn't actually have a myspace page though -some bastrd is impersonating him. You'd be surprised at the kinds of people who have myspace pages.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah I got Planet Asia, T.I., Kanye West,ill Bill, and Jaki The Motamouth.. Who's to say it's really them though? Myspace is an awesome marketing tool and I think they have people fakin alot of these cats..

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Alot of cats on there: JMT, Akir, Immortal Technique, Ill Bill, Louis Logic, Poison Pen, Ras Kass... Maaad niggas.

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
you guys sound like a bunch of herbs talkin about "famous people"...Lol, People like el-p, and vast, ill bill etc. If these cats knew you were talking about them like that they would laugh man. Its must be flattering to them. Ive met all these cats around the way. Just go to any show in ny and meet these dudes face to face if you are ridin their dicks so damn much.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
^^^^Its called networking fucker. Except you don't have to see them face to face.

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hahaha, networking.You sound like quite the business man with that mouth. Alss im saying is that people are calling people like Vast aire and el-p famous, when they are no where near famous. My girl happens to be friends with Vast and I know for a fact that they would find it funny to see you people get all excited over them, Lol. Some of yall need to find some real role models. Ayo Jersey, wtach your lip son!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Haha this bitch ass nigga talkin greasy now. "My sister is friends with VAst Aire buddy" blah blah fuckin blah. Hop of that niggas cock and tell her to tell him his last shit was trash.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Phonetik said:
Hahaha, networking.You sound like quite the business man with that mouth. Alss im saying is that people are calling people like Vast aire and el-p famous, when they are no where near famous. My girl happens to be friends with Vast and I know for a fact that they would find it funny to see you people get all excited over them, Lol. Some of yall need to find some real role models. Ayo Jersey, wtach your lip son!

yo, aint no one excited or sweatin these cats man,,,it's just fresh that the cats we listen too are on the same site and shit. And it is fresh for networkin. Not just wit cats out there, I'm speakin just cats doin the same in general. Regardless of who ya girl knows, and how funny it is when someone here gets a reaction to seein an artist they admire online,,,it doesnt take away from the fact that you're still a herb for makin those dumb ass remarks tryin to get cats riled up man. It was pointless, we've all met some of these cats at times too. Just chill wit the Bull Ish man,,thats all.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Phonetik said:

WTF?? where the hell did this come from, aint nobody dick riding jeeze. If anybody is the herb its you for getting sensitive...

class...

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
uh ohhhhh.... I hear that "Hooligannnn" war chant.

FUUUCKKKKK that, I'm heading over to the next thread. You fuckers are gonna start throwing chairs and shit. Too damn rowdy...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Dantson youre fuckin alive!!! Good to hear from you fam.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Anyway, I got Supastition :p
his shit is tight as a 2-year old

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
Phonetik said:

LOL! THIS DUDES A FUCKING CLOWN,!!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online