MYSPACE>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
alot of peeps on myspace yo. i got AG, Party Arty(ditc),Beatminerz, Krumbsnatcha, Alchemist, immortal technique, j-love, illmind, jake one and others, too many to name. Peace

T

The Bastard

Phonetik said:
you guys sound like a bunch of herbs talkin about "famous people"...Lol, People like el-p, and vast, ill bill etc. If these cats knew you were talking about them like that they would laugh man. Its must be flattering to them. Ive met all these cats around the way. Just go to any show in ny and meet these dudes face to face if you are ridin their dicks so damn much.
your my new girlfriend man,cuz yur such a bitch

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
OUCH....Well all of that was quite random.....lol

Hell, if i were EL-P or any of these dudes that were mentioned, i wouldnt think of this thread negatively what so ever!!??.....Id be happy that mutherfuckers simply feel my shit like i hope they do, thats called gratification dumbass!! - not "dickriding", what the hell is goin on?!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
ya phonetik, you are an absolute dick...why dont you fuck of back under that rock you crawled out from....

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This is the last thing im gonna say. The reason why I made a post to start with was because I thought it was funny to see people call a motherfucker famouse when they arent't. It mad me laugh as I know it would them cats you are talkin about. I understand the whole networking thing and am glad you listen to good hip hop instead of dick riding some lame fuckin rappers. Yall have to realize that these dudes are everyday motherfuckers and to idoloze them in some ways people talk about them on this site is fuckin ridiculous. I didnt mean to offend anyone, it just gets frustrating because some of these younger cats act foolish on this site nough said, Thats it!

Oh wait, one more thing. cleverwon, you need to chill the fuck out. You have some reall anger management issu holmes. Maybe I will pass that little meessage on to Vast. I agree his last shit was not up to his potential but I do know that he will do and has done more than you ever will in this game. So fall back nephew.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Phonetik said:
Oh wait, one more thing. cleverwon, you need to chill the fuck out. You have some reall anger management issu holmes. Maybe I will pass that little meessage on to Vast. I agree his last shit was not up to his potential but I do know that he will do and has done more than you ever will in this game. So fall back nephew.
Nigga you got a slick tounge sitting behind ya keyboard, but you'd be that quiet bitch in the corner if it was real life. Watch ya mouth kid. We got enough internet ganstas around here, we don't need Phonetik to flex his shit now. Take it down a couple of notches buddy.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
younger cats? what you talking bout? you really think that El-P, the man who owns Def Jux isnt famous? idolize? i think not, respect yes definately..."nough said" eh....if you know these geezers why dont you work with them then? its nothing to do with networking anywya, there is noway im gunna post a sucky "lets get together and do some trax bullshit," anywhere on any site of theirs...

and whats with telling clev to shut his mouth, why are fronting so much? why you dissing him personally?

and what? so i can just pop over to NY on a whim? just a quick 9 hr flight on BA, yah, im going to do it, im going to bloody, do it.....tomorrow ok for you? yea good one son

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Haha internet gangsta's. your the one with 1,500 fuckin posts. Im tired of this shit. Right now is a time for people to come together. There is too much going on this country right now to be beefing over some dumb shit. One.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Phonetik said:
Haha internet gangsta's. your the one with 1,500 fuckin posts. Im tired of this shit. Right now is a time for people to come together. There is too much going on this country right now to be beefing over some dumb shit. One.
Yo, is this boy for real?? What does having 1500 posts have to do with him being an internet ganster??? I'm convinced now this ass clown doesnt even know what she is talking about. So rather than waste any more posts on this faggot fuck, this will be my last post on this thread and i wont even read it to see this bitch's reply. Lmao.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
dropping attitude just because someone used the word famous, what is that about? you should smoke some herbs instead of calling ppl herbs..

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Umm this shit is stupid. Who gives a fuck if someone knows someone else.

For the record to clarify shit:

Phonetik, I agree,,,there are mad cats on here that are young and really don't know what they talk about,,,then again some do. Also, i siad before and I'll say again,,,famous and respect are two different things. El- P to me is a GIANT influence and you could even hear that shit in my flows sometimes. Funcrusher is one of the sickest albums to date.

Also too,,,Clev aint a lil kid,,,he be postin while at work. As do I , so were not lil kids, just 2 cats wit boring jobs.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.