N.U.G. & Equality 7-2521 & Illmuzik present Chinta & Elligy

• beat this! voting starts in...

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
whattup Illmuzik fam!

I just wanted to let y'all know that my good mate "Equality 7-2521" and I recently completed a couple of singles together for two artists in Sydney, Australia. Previosuly we had both contributed to other small projects here and there but these two singles are the first recordings that represent us doing EVERYTHING from finding the artsists, making the beats, recording the vocals, arranging the tracks and mixing and mastering the finished products (we also arranged and paid for the photography and graphic design for the cd cover as well).

Completing these projects was a lot of work and effort and although the finished products are by no means perfect, we are extrememely proud of both projects and I know I learnt a lot from it as well. Longtime Illmuzik member (and all around great guy) "Classic" helped with the production on one of the singles and his contribution was really impressive and helped to make the songs he helped with extra special.

We now have the the two singles available for purchase as one downloadable package for $5 here and due to our massive respect and appreciation for Illmuzik and the Illmzuik community we are contributing 20% of all sales directly to Fade to help with the costs of running this site and forum... so if anyone is interested in showing your support for fellow Illmuzik members and the Illmuzik community, please consider buying the singles by clicking the "buy now" button on this page

https://www.illmuzik.com/store/cd/nug/chinta_elligy/index.php

thanks for the support guys, I wish everyone all the best with you own projects and I hope I can return teh favour one day soon buy buying some of the singles and albums that some of y'all feature on or release in the near future

peace!
Nug
p.s. let me know if you have any questions, comments or feedback!

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fade said:
It's good that you posted this, I'm sure a lot of people didn't see it in the Store or check that section at all! :)

that's true - there's some dope stuff in there.

props to everyone that shows support yo

members online