Name ya Country....

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Born in Kings County Brooklyn, Raised in Jersey, 50% Puerto Rican and 50% Chinese. Buku smells like a blood fart.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
I am an Aniggeran......lol

I am an Afro-American...born and raised in Mound Bayou, Mississippi, Bolivar County, MS.

If I am mixed with something...I dont know what the hell it is....lol.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Born in Nijmegen, The netherlands currently living in Maastricht. Im indo, 50% indonesian (Java) - 50% Dutch(Fries). I've been raised in the province of limburg, known for the smelly cheese hehe.

D

DAVE-ILL

Born and Raised in Dundee Scotland. Currently living in Baltimore USA

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
benny_buku said:
You're a fuckin Nazi!

fuckin BEANER! Shouldn't you be concepting a child now, only to abandon it and claim it's not yours, until you go on a Maury Povich Show where they do DNA tests to find that you are in fact 99.9% the father and you have to raise the kid,,,,only to go through the vicous cycle of your kid either a girl: Have 5 kids before 16 with 2 different fathers,,,or a boy: who ends up in juvy because he tried to steal money from a gumball machine to satisfy his drug habit?

accost

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I was born in Bosnia then had to move to Germany when i was one because of the war in Bosnia. Stayed in Germany for 7 years. Moved to the Grand Rapids,MI when i was 8. Oh yeah im 100 percent bosnian.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Half African-American, Half Puerto Rican from Mayaguez PR Barrio Sabalo, Barriada Nadal, by way of Y-town, Ohio. Now livin' in Germany. LOL!
ONE

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
born and raised in Brooklyn USA. hispanic american. father is dominican, mother is puerto rican. just moved to tampa florida about 2 weeks ago. lived in central jerz for 2 years before coming here

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I's born in Louisiana, United States of America, and my mom's is cajun (french/canadian/german/italian/etc) and my pops is el Negro.

So, technically I'm Grey.

members online