Name Your Injury!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Let's play a game.... Name Your Injury!

Over the past few years it seems like I've had nothing but injuries/ailments LOL. So far:

1. Pinched nerve in my neck/shoulder. This shit has been bothering for the past 5 years or so. I went for physio and got some nice tips from it and it went away... then came back. This is the main thing that bothers me and makes want to punch people daily.

2. Eyesight. This is because of the time I spend in front of the computer.

3. Ankle that I broke a few years back. To this day that shit flares up once in a while by either getting sore for no reason, or my whole calf muscle tightens up when I get up from my chair. It's not as bad as it used to be, but still bothers me.

What about you guys? Anybody get shot or stabbed? Share your story.

RAW-D

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 41
1. Knees, i had an car accident a couple years ago, its still fucked up.
2. Back, shitty bed and wrong movements with football.
3. Ankle, also a football injury, had much problems with my left ankle.
Bruised much times.
4. Neck, since the same car accident. sometimes its gone, but then it shows up again.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
My body has been pretty dope to me. The worse thats happened was a sprained ankle once. And that was damn near deliberate lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
1. Knees, i had an car accident a couple years ago, its still fucked up.
2. Back, shitty bed and wrong movements with football.
3. Ankle, also a football injury, had much problems with my left ankle.
Bruised much times.
4. Neck, since the same car accident. sometimes its gone, but then it shows up again.

What position did you play?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Fracture finger and a fractured ankle. There's some special about showering with a large garbage bag around your leg.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Around last Christmas I fell off of a roof onto a ladder, and sprained both my wrists..(hanging lights) and just last night I tried to hop over a small fence, when my foot got caught, and I jammed my knee on the pavement and now it's swollen. Nothing serious though.lol.

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
2 bad ankles, bad right knee, bad right shoulder, partial teeth, almost separated my thumb from my right hand, and a serious bad back. Two of my 3 lifelong passions have beat me the hell up (Motorcycles and Basketball). Music is the only thing I haven't been hurt in. LMAO

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
...I sprained my thumb playing basketball twice... lol

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
...I sprained my thumb playing basketball twice... lol
That shit is painful. Imagine your joint cut open to the bone hanging. My right thumb almost fell off when I layed my bike down. I still can't feel anything with it.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Football
1. Fractured my wrist
2. Torn cartridge in knee

Basketball
1. Broke 3 fingers
2. Screwed up back while going for a dunk and dude clipped me

Motorcycle
1. Road Rashed my right hand/arm
2. Re-injured right knee again (same incident)

Just Being in the Wrong Place
1. Got shot in the back of my left leg with ROCK SALT!
2. Got robbed taking a short cut to the store in DC, dude cut me on my head with a razor, took 6 stitches.
3. Bitten by a friends Horse (Yes, they will bite the ish out of you).

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
no major injuries but,

1. bad left ankle. old baseball injury.
2. bad knees also from baseball.
3. i suffer from migraines. its not an injury but every couple of days it gets so bad that i have to do everything slow.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Man you guys are really banged up!

I forgot about an old injury of mine. Bothers me sometimes, depends on my posture:

In high school in gym class we were supposed jump off a jumping board and land on those cushioned mats. Well I jumped off but I tried to flip forward but I didn't flip enough so I ended up landing on my neck. Almost passed out and couldn't breathe. Ended up with a fractured spine and wore a back brace for quite a while.

Oh, also broke my ankle in high school a year later, just shooting around and went for a layup, but when I came down, I came down on a hockey net that was near the basket. I guess I wasn't paying attention. Had a walking cast for a few months.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Jeez lol

members online