Nas - Hip Hop is Dead video

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
dope message, but 85% of todays hip hop community wont get it.

Sure wont, and it might be a higher percentage then that. They'll just take it as a dis to the franchise boyz because he mentioned white tee an forget every other line.

T

The Bastard

when its nas's time to leave the earth, people will recognize how great he was and hell prolly be branded the best rapper of all time

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I hope so. He really deserves it. Its amazing how many somgs from his past few albums have been slept on. He is one of the g.o.a.t.s. fo sho

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.

don't you mean rap community cuz hip hop heads should defo get it rapheads well lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Or 99% of teenagers...

People who were able to appreciate hip-hop during the 90's will appreciate the song the most..

But yeah..it's a dope song..

And even if it was a diss towards Franchize boyz....they can't say nothing more than 4 syllables in response...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

u right...but nas did what we all wished wud happen ..to bad hes the only one doin it...

T

The Bastard

how ill would it have been if young hov was on this track. i mean the beef ios over where the nas/jay z tracks at !?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
how ill would it have been if young hov was on this track. i mean the beef ios over where the nas/jay z tracks at !?
i wudnt like Jay Z on the track but if he wuz it wud def make the message more clear that hip hop is dead and maybe it will raise more eyebrows..but Jay-z got a few joints on that album

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.

there is a nas/jay track...black republicans

I can't even fuck with this hip hop is dead, only because nas ALREADY USED THIS BEAT!!! Umm, last album, Theif's Theme?? In fact, they were both first looks for their espective albums. WTF is that?

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
there is a nas/jay track...black republicans

I can't even fuck with this hip hop is dead, only because nas ALREADY USED THIS BEAT!!! Umm, last album, Theif's Theme?? In fact, they were both first looks for their espective albums. WTF is that?

thats what I was thinkin when I first heard it, but he mentions it at the beginnin of the song about usin the same beat/sample,,