Nas - Street's Disciple

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Alright i dont usually download albums, but ive been waiting for this so long I needed to get it a few weeks in advance. I got this album today and it is crazy, Nas kills it on every song the beats are fuckin crazy too. If anyone else got this too let me know what u think

Peace

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
iv downloaded a couple of tracks, they all sound good. i cant wait for this album, it'll be so nice to hear some real shit instead of this bullshit comin out rite now.

can you tell me if there is a track on it called Statiks? (it samples an old skool rap track)

sAfE.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Holmzini said:
clue was on hot 97 late late last night and played verses of a bunch of joints off it.. shit sounded sik... he was also playin sum jay-z shit i never heard either.. and omg shit was on another level

MoNDAY NiGHT MiXTAPE
DAMN HE STiLL DoES THAT???
i DoNT EVEN HAVE A RADiO BUT, SiNCE STAR AND BUCWiLD iS oN PoWER 105 i MiGHT HAVE To HoOK THE RADiO PART BACK To MY AMP.

RELEASE;

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
this album is gonna be the best album of the year....

better than that shitty youngbuck shit that dropped this year....

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
TiM WHERE???

Yo Guevara I got it off my friend, let me know if u need it ill hook u up with it

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Nah Rhythmical theres no Statistks on it

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Tim D said:
...let me know if u need it ill hook u up with it

TiM WHY YoU PLAYiN FoR???
YoU SHoULDNT HAVE To ASK HoMiE.

RELEASE;

dialogic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
nazareth savage - shit is dope

i grabbed 5 tracks cuz thief's theme and bridging the gap were hot, but that experimental shit coulda gone either way, but i liked em all esp that one. who produced it, u know?

IL Lusciato

ill o.g.
I got most of the tracks today, and yeah it is a classic from what im hearing....the instrumental parts at the end of most of the songs are crazy...the content is great, introspective, insightful, everything....the beats are real and the packaged crap on there just to sell is none existant so far.. i can't stop listening to it already....Deff a sick drop.