Nas - Ultra Black (Hosie remix)

Hosie, dope! I feel the snare / hat sound a little harsh but I had to really focus on that for any feedback as the drums and groove fit perfectly and I was just into the remix.

Literally nothing else for feedback, drum work is fire, real dope remix!

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 6
Thanks for the feedback! @DJ Excellence @Sole Element @InsideOutBeats it's appreciated. Glad you all like the drums and interesting @InsideOutBeats picked up on the slight harshness of the hi hat / snare. I've found on repeat listens that I probably agree. I'm trying to push all of my sounds to the limit and I feel my drums are such an important part of my sound and I want them to be the most prominent part of the beat without being overbearing. I'm actually going to upload my latest one "Meet Joe Black" (which I think I've got just about right by gauging it against this one). Would love to hear your thoughts on it. Cheers!

This is dope, much more fluid as a beat compared to the other couple Ive heard from you recently. As already mentioned, there is a harshness to the snare that makes it stick its head out a little too far but only a little, I like hard hitting snares. Nice balance between beat and vocals, everything sounds pretty clear, and I cant hear any muddyness.