Nas

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Let me rattle the cage a bit.

***This has nothing to do with the Wordsmith incident****

"It Was Written" ...Best Nas CD EVER!!! Super Real Talk!!!

Let the games begin!!!!!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Illmatic all the way...

No doubt son!

best nas cd yes, it was written wasnt that bad either though

he needs to put out a preemo n nas album. why they BS'n for!?

Word, that was supposed to happen a long time ago....maybe Jay blocked it because it wouldn't be a commercial success?

Ayo Nom, my mail is mad nervouse right now,,,I have to go to the post office to get my mail, so when I get that,,I'll get at ya.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Illmatic is the joint. I listen to that album at least twice a week.

Though "I Gave You Power" is one of the best instances of Hip Hop song writing ever.

Premo and Royce are supposed to be doing an album together.

Stress's comments are fucking depressing. Two living legends still making great music could do an album with each other that would equate to every Hip Hop head's dream yet it still wouldn't be able to move units.

Sad.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
"I Gave You Power" is one of the best instances of Hip Hop song writing ever.

Totally agree, the writing on that song is beyond brilliant, it's just mindblowing...

And as far as how good Illmatic is, it's as good as any of the classic albums (Dark Side / Sgt. Peppers / Thriller / etc) IMO...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Illmatic is the joint. I listen to that album at least twice a week.

Though "I Gave You Power" is one of the best instances of Hip Hop song writing ever.

Premo and Royce are supposed to be doing an album together.

Stress's comments are fucking depressing. Two living legends still making great music could do an album with each other that would equate to every Hip Hop head's dream yet it still wouldn't be able to move units.

Sad.

i like royce but he sounds to much like masta ace it took me a few years to realize it but once i realized it i didnt appreciate him as much...even tho he is lyrically better than ace but voice and flow is to similiar

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Two living legends still making great music could do an album with each other that would equate to every Hip Hop head's dream yet it still wouldn't be able to move units.

Sad.

Unless soulja boy did a couple appearances....maybe t-pain and akon can sing some hooks on it...

THEN IT WILL SELL

But I totally agree.....It is sad...

BTW Illmatic is a great album...but in the end...I think It Was Written had me wanting to fight more people....

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i like royce but he sounds to much like masta ace it took me a few years to realize it but once i realized it i didnt appreciate him as much...even tho he is lyrically better than ace but voice and flow is to similiar

Yeah. That shit bugged me out. Even early Eminem had the same exact flow and cadence of Masta Ace, but for obvious reasons was able to "disguise" it better.

Eminem even did a track with Masta Ace, which for the longest time I thought was Royce.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I like Illmatic for its time, but for more of his recent stuff Stillmatic was the shit....