nas2000xl has just been made

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo my 40 posts is in so yall know what that means!!!! i`ll be commin at yall with nothin but heat. Guevara i`m gunnin for you dog. ny vs nj get at me dog ya hear!!!! check my site to get a taste of what i`m bringing

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
If you don't have 40 post you can still post in the showcase and still call somone out for a one on one battle you just can't enter the beat this without 40 post...I don't see the big deal about it as long as you like the site and have things to say about the topics in the threads post count shouldn't mean anything..don't come to illmuzik just for the beat this comp because if people keep talking about they finaly got 40 post fade will set the post to 100 to enter the beat this comp!!!

40 is really no big deal

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That's right. The whole point is to have a community where members can compete against each other in a friendly competition for fun and to help build their skills. So trying to get 40 posts just to enter the competition is not what it's about! Hey maybe I SHOULD make it 100 posts to enter LOL. Muwahahaha.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
for real, i think that is a good idea.. i was about to say what hood said but he said it perfectly....

anyhow, at least the competition factor is growing. i finally got all my bugs worked out on my pc so you will begin to hear much more from ol' truth........

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
but I remember not having enuff when I had like 20 or so and fade let me in because there wasn't a run on the beat competitions, I used be in the ones at another site that were set up like the battle this comps...with brackets West coast VS East but I got tired of theirs because it was only like every 3 or 4 months...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
hell nah, man. there IS no fun on illmuzik, and thats REAL, Playa.

nah man were just lettin you know, you know because thats how it is comin off.... no ones trippin. "we all coo".

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
then yo dont play me like that then! pm me if you feel a certrain way about nothing. and dont boast on the air like that playa. ya feel me? i`m here for the same reason as everyone else. not trying to start something
just happy i can get involved in the beat this comp. i`m also here for the knowledge as well as sharing it. just remember all this is new to me ok

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Word man Fade don't even trip keep it at 40............lol Or you can change it but wait til I get to 100 post..........lol.... You katz are crazy. Just f@*kin' wit yall, yo 2000xl rock on baby, rock on. They don't really want to see you. He he he he ha ha ha he he he ha ha ha ....lol

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Originally posted by nas2000xl
Guevara i`m gunnin for you dog. ny vs nj get at me dog ya hear!!!!

DAMN I MUSTA MISSED THAT PART, I KNOW I CAME IN HERE TOO...WONT U DUDES EVER GET TIRED OF CALLIN ME OUT AND GETTIN EMBARRASSED EVERY OTHER MONTH...ILL DEFINATELY SEE U AT THE NEXT BEAT THIS, BUT IM DONE BATTLING, YALL TRYING TO MAKE ME THE CANIBUS OF ILLMUZIK....FADE U SHOULD MAKE IT 452 POST OR HOWEVER MANY I HAVE BY THE TIME U GET TO THIS.CiTY

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Re: Re: nas2000xl has just been made

Originally posted by Guevara
DAMN I MUSTA MISSED THAT PART, I KNOW I CAME IN HERE TOO...WONT U DUDES EVER GET TIRED OF CALLIN ME OUT AND GETTIN EMBARRASSED EVERY OTHER MONTH...ILL DEFINATELY SEE U AT THE NEXT BEAT THIS, BUT IM DONE BATTLING, YALL TRYING TO MAKE ME THE CANIBUS OF ILLMUZIK....FADE U SHOULD MAKE IT 452 POST OR HOWEVER MANY I HAVE BY THE TIME U GET TO THIS.CiTY

Before you get to that battle guevera I demand a rematch one beat battle joint whenever you're ready

members online