Native Instruments Urban Arsenal 2 review

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
If you've ever wondered what was in it, I just posted a review.

It's a nice lil library, the fact that you don't need any of their plugins to use it is dope...well, none of their paid ones. It works with the free kore player

80 sampled instruments, 87 synth instruments using the MASSIVE engine, and 29 drum kits. The drums, surprise.... are actually good.

http://soundsandgear.com/native-instruments-urban-arsenal-2-kore-soundpack-review/

lemme know what ya think

man...I really wish I could get email notifications from this forum lol...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Urban Arsenal has been one of my "go to" joints since it's first installation and 2 is even better. You can use it alone and drop some dopeness.........

Kore 2 is hands down one the best Native Instrument makes in my opionion. You can use the sounds and samples of anything that native instruments makes through it. Kore 2 is usually one of the first plugins I dial up. Kore 2 , Gladiator and Kontakt is all you need!!!!

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
I feel you man. What I like about the kore soundpacks, is that folks that don't own kore can still get down with the free kore player. I think NI changed the game with the free kore and free kontakt players, then folks can just build up their library with the soundpacks.

Good stuff.

If you have other NI plugs, having Kore 2 is heaven lol.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I've been using the free Kore Player since Dec. and I luv how they make the sounds easy to find. Im still debating on if I want to sale my motif rack and go with the full software version of Kore 2. The only issue with the NI software is that you have to have a beast of a PC, as far as RAM goes.

members online