Native Waves Studio Bundles

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hey, does anybody know anything about Waves Diamond, Platinum, or Gold bundles? Are these software tools for major studios or can they also be used in a home studio environment? The pricetags on these bundles look pretty steep. Are they worth the money?
ONE

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Nnxt said:
Yes to all your Questions ( i use Platinum and my home studio and the studio i intern at}

So what is it exactly? Like Protools or Cubase? Or do you use it in conjunction with one of these. I saw a guy selling a digi 002 with the platinum software with it on ebay. My question is why would you need both of them. Is'nt protools enough?
ONE

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I work the Diamond bundle....Its not like Protools or Cubase.....What these bundles are, are Kits of compatible VSTs for your prgms like Protools or Cubase, etc. - They are primarely for MASTERING.
I like the compressors and the PAZ plug.

STEEZO

Honesty

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I use the Diamond bundle....I love the Doubler...it's great on a lot of different things...but pads and horns are the best...compressors are great too actually...

erkl

Funky Walker Dirty Talker
ill o.g.
i have used the diamond bundle - its great but i am very suprised at the price considering the competition now.

for the dough id go out and buy some hardware peice instead.
Demeter valve compressor mmmmmmm....

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
how much can it cost if i want it legit?

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
waddup jonny... it's ur boy Bobb Vylan...

this is a dope site... just thought i'd let you know...

E

Equality 7-2521

my teacher at SAE collage says they are the best plugins you can get.

members online