Ne 1 know some good compressors and tips?

ill o.g.
Hey all,
I was just wondering what you guys do to compress your beats, if you do. I have several compressors in buzz, and also some vst compressors, i tend to use frasiers F_S_Comp a lot, you can specify what kind of detection it should use (peak, fast rms, slow rms)ratio max of 64:1 etc. etc., i think this works pretty good for me, but i was wondering what you software guys use. And also what kind of attack and release do you typically use on your beats, i think this is the most difficult part of compressing. yesterday for the first time i had the feeling i finally had it but im not sure. Anyway just curious, and hoping y'all have some good tips on attack/release sttings for beats.
Peace

A

ACEBEATZ

Try to find Waves System Diamond Bundle 4.0 or +. They got every plug-in you need to make a good track and each plugs got their own presets. Mess around with that and you,ll learn very fast how comp parameters work and affect your tracks. Once you tried that pv message me to learn more.

Holla Ace

ill o.g.
formant, isnt that hardware you're talking about? its very nice nonetheless, but i was really
talking about software, preferably something vst. ACE, what you said is looking nice, dunno where the heck im gonna find this bundle online (i suffer from severe LCF syndrome........low-cash-flow), but now I know what Im gonna be searching for when on an audiowarez site. Thanks for the tips guys.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Hmm, " best " so far as vst concerns are probably psp vintage warmer or the mix pressor ( mixpack 1.7 ), Ik multimedia T-racks 2.0 vst version.

Anyway, Im putting my money on PSP since I dont have the T-racks vst version yet but if it is as good as the standalone version ( which is probably the deal ) than consider it a very efficient plug.

members online