Ne-Yo Because of you Strada Remix

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Bass and maybe some more layered synths? I like the synth an sweeps you have but it feels like maybe a little bit more. There are times when all you have are kicks and his voice. Maybe some more instruments to accompany the melody he sings?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Strada....I'm going to shoot from the hip because you're an OG @ILL and you have proved to be a dope producer.

This does not sound right at all to me. The beat is way off in relation to his vocals. I don't know if it's because where you came in on the video or what but if you've actually heard the music to the song, what you've laid out to me is not sync'd right. You're on beat so to speak but not on beat with the way the song actually goes.

IMO a remix has to add a whole diff't "good" flavor to the song and what you've done does not. It's actually quite aggravating to listen to when you're use to the original music and how it's in sync with his lyrics.

IMHO you didn't catch the song sync wise in the right place and the sounds and instruments that you're using are not right for this song at all. It really takes away from a good song. I'm a true Ne-Yo fan. He's one of the, if not "the" best song writer of this generation.

Once again I give this criticism out of respect for what I've heard from you thus far. It's not meant to rip your work.

Get your remix on but you have to come a lot better than this IMO.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
My boy strada!!

I have to co-sign with lil drama boy. As I told you this summer, its not sync well. Not tempo wise, but just the way you layed down the Acapella to your track.

When you understand Neyo's intro, verses, pre-chorus and chorus, you'll see what we mean. You mixed up the intro..verse... and when we hear Neyo's pre-chorus /chorus, we don't hear changes in your arragements. You understood the bridge, but right after that, its not sync again.

Your drums are banging, but its not enough...

PG