Need a Tight Drum Machine...

K

k://mo/reason

I got FL 4.5 and the drums on there are OK at best. Who knows where I can find a cool ass drum plug in that has slap? If anything is downloadable or at cost I don't care I just need a little info on the subject. Thank you very kindly...

PEACE,
K MO

K

k://mo/reason

You sample actual drums, or downloaded drum sounds off other tracks or records? I'm a complete rookie to all sampling so sprinkle me if you have any knowledge.

PS I don't have a physical drum kit or a real drum set or nothing. I'm talking ground floor here.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
dude just get some records and practice you got fruityloops so if you got a nice break beat you like put it in the fruity slice and chop thos bitches up and you got you drums. I ain't sayin its easy but practice sampling and you will get it.

A

ACEBEATZ

Steinberg Groove Agent,
Steinberg LM4,
Plugsounds Vol. 3 - Drums & Percussions...

To name a few.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
I use the akai CD Rom Drum library. It has hundreds of kicks, a shitload of snares & a slew of percussive insts.

Also build up your breaks and looped beats I layer them, too.

I like some of the beats by Magix (hip hop creator) YOU MUST CHOP THEM!!!!! they can be corny otherwise. They are mad clean if you want that crisp sound.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
I just got FL 4.5 recently also...I've been looking for some drums too (besides sampling them of course).

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Try www.todaysbeats.com The MPC3000 sounds volume 1 and 2 are pretty hot. and there are also tutorials available. I see the FL tutorials are a coming soon.