Need any free Graphic Design?

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
*First off, I apologize if this is in the wrong thread, i couldnt decide where to put it, haha*

Whats up Ill,

Sometime last year, i offered free graphic design to people, and it was a pretty big success, so i figured id do it again since i have some time, and i enjoy working on stuff like this. So heres the deal.

If you are looking for a cover, or think you might be looking for a cover, or a logo, or a banner, or whatever, id be happy to see what i can do and throw something together for you. Im using this as an opportunity to brush up on my photoshop skills, plus i enjoy working on this stuff. For you, its a chance to get some free art done, so what do you have to lose? haha.

Anyway, ill try to get to anyone who wants anything, but to be honest i am more likely to do things which sound interesting to me, so covers, especially with pictures to work from etc, are most likely going to get priority.

Other than that, PLEASE post here, and dont PM me, because the PMs pile up and it gets annoying.

Thanks, let me know if you want anything done! what do you have to lose?

peace

ffamily

****EDIT****

Also, i just remembered, i have been looking for some new vocal tags lately, so if you want to trade services and you have a good mic+delivery, let me know! thanks.

P

phlexter

Hey whats up !!!!! THX so much for your free work.....ummm would you mind makin me a LOGO of the words " KlickBeats Productions " maybe in a circle or something ? Thank you so much you can send to klickbeats@gmx.de

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
mate, you have no idea how good your timing is

im changing my producer name to Elgen (norwegian for 'The Moose') so im looking to get some sort of logo made with a moose in it.

nothing too serious, kind of a light hearted logo.

heaps sorry i dont have anything for you to work off of, but if this is possible for you to do, i'd be amazingly happy

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.

Hey i have a design already i just want u to make it better for me please sir. No rush but whenever u can let me know. Just pm me or email me at ccproductions803@yahoo.com wit da finishing product. I dont do vocal tags but if there is something else i can do for you jus let me know.

ccrecords.jpg

Like i want the same colors(red,black,and white)
I want the Record as the picture also so all the words inside the record.
I want the following words on it somewhere:
C.C. Productions
CEO: Miss C.C.
"Get In Where Ya Fit In!! Before Its To Late"

Can u do that?

Thanks
Nicole

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Yo...I'm very interested. I'll hit by way of PM and I'm willing to "pay" for good work. SOMEONE HERE(AN ILLMUZIK FAITHFUL) WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HOOKING ME UP WITH A "PAY FOR HIRE" LOGO FOR MONTHS NOW. Dude straight shit'd me. YOU KNOW WHO U ARE. I ain't even mad atcha playboy.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
shitttt, beatfix im not tryin to fuck up ur thread lol but ill do some custom gfx for anyone here if beatfix cant do it for you, being as i see a lot of requests, i actually need to get back into photoshop, just got this CS3, if ur interested holla at me with an idea

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I applied last year colossus, still waiting on that lol!

Ah man... really? shit my bad. this shit really piled up, i bet there are a lot of people i never got too... shoot me a pm if i didnt get to you before... you can have first priority this time haha

shitttt, beatfix im not tryin to fuck up ur thread lol but ill do some custom gfx for anyone here if beatfix cant do it for you, being as i see a lot of requests, i actually need to get back into photoshop, just got this CS3, if ur interested holla at me with an idea

No worries! like i said, this piles up fast and theres no way i could get to them all last time. you are more than welcome to do as many as you want!

other than that... im workin yall!! haha usually takes me a few hours to get anything good done, and i cant force the inspiration! so i apologize if it takes a while...

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ight beatfix^^^^

if anyone wants to know how i do wit photoshop heres a few quick pics i made

smoketheherbsrb7.jpg

astrous2.jpg

EDIT: my fuckin photoshop aint working i gotta wipe out my hard drive and reinstall windows, my bad but ill let yall kno when im back up

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
I Need A Cover For A New Instrumental Mixtape Im Puttin On. I Would Do It Myself As I Always Do But My Computer Is Dead. I Just Need Something Simple. Either One Of U Can Help Me.good Looks

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Yo...I'm lookin for a logo for either "Benny BuKu" or just "BB". I'm also lookin for an album cover to include the logo, and the album name "The Red Pill". You could see what I'm about by peepin the myspace page and feel free to use a pic off there too.

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Lookin for A logo for 3rd Eye Productions.

Themed around attached photos.

It's free so I'm allowing/encouraging for artist's creative freedom here.
3rdeye2.jpg

3rdeye1.jpg

With a standard logo, I can port across multiple uses. Web Page, Album covers/inserts, legal correspondence, letterheads, etc.