need help running cakewalk home studio 2 with motif es

T

thedopehouse

what's up people. i just finished purchasing all the necessary equipment to get my home studio started, but i am completely manual-illiterate, meaning i don't really understand all the technical language. i need help with figuring out how to transfer my music from my motif to cakewalk home studio 2. if anyone is familiar with this setup, please holler at me. my email is chriscash2004@hotmail.com. good looking and one love.

chris cash

T

thedopehouse

other name? p.s. that website isn't very helpful, but thanks anyways.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yea motifator is the shit.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
YoU NEED To FiND A WAY FoR THE KEYBoARD AND CAKEWALK To CoMMUNiCATE. THiS WoULD BE BEST iM THiNKiN WiTH A MiDi CoNNECTiON.

YoU SHoULD CHECK oUT CAKEWALK PRo AUDiO 9, BTW.
i HAVENT USED HoME STUDiO 2, BUT i THiNK PRo AUDiO 9 iS A GREAT ALTERNATiVE To PRo ToOLS.

RELEASE;

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
If you gonna use a cake walk product. Ur best off with Cakewalk Sonar 3.1 Prod. Ed. .... Leave home studio alone. ..... Oh yeah like Guevera said you need a midi connection... Also since ur runnin a motif look into gettin the mlan connection board for it. It channels all the tracks of midi and audio I believe from the motif to your computer software thru a firewire connection. In multi track @ the same time. Look into that.