Need help!

D

Dalvyn

YEA im very new to producing and i have Fl studio 4.5 now i wus wondering is this a good program to start out with plus i need alot of help idk how to start of like can some one gimme some samples to download and so i can make a beat to see if i can even make a beat like wut i basically need is a very simple sample i can add drums too so i can see if i can do dat! sorry ima noob

C

Copenhagen

FL Studio 4.5 is a good program, whether you're new to producing or not. A lot of members here use FL.
At the top of the lab you'll find a lot of links to sites where you can download sounds. You might also find some longer samples there, otherwise I suggest you dig after some.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
lol its probably the best program to start on. its so easy to use, and it helps alot for learning the structure of beats. stick at it and you will bang some good music out. i used it for like a whole year and i learnt how to use most of the features.

word of advice tho, try not to use the preset sounds, they are really corny and weak sounding.

sAfE.