Need Logo

trykome

CEO DFM Promoter/Emcee/Turntablist /Producer-(+)-
ill o.g.
what fam i need some help with a logo can anyone help me out im flat broke so the only thing i could do is put your name on everything that has the logo or when i come into money i could pay for the logo any hlp would be apreiciated the company is

D.F.M. it will then be followed by either : entertainment or productions

i am also looking for help in the developing of my Logo or design for my name Trykome
Thanks in advance any help is much appreciated
Try What TryKome

trykome

ill o.g.
Down For Mine and Trykome has double meaing spelt tricomb its the potency glands of ganja ie keif there for i be stoney and i have a laid back style not to mention im potent as hell lol the other is my nappy head Trykome my nappy head i used to be a dread DFM also could stand for Doing For Mankind

trykome

ill o.g.
thanks man ima use that for an avatar if i can figure out how that thing works

trykome

ill o.g.
hey whats up cats its been awhile since i've posted anything i am still looking for a logo and or some graphics for D.F.M. Productions and for "In Dog I Trust" Records any help will be greatly appreciated

TryKome

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
to trykome, I've done logos for Cleverwon, Stresswon, and other cats off this site.

If you are seriously in need of some ill design, get at me djhoppa@brokencomplex ... i've been a professional graphic artist for 2 years now

members online