Need some help...

Raider

Hi,

is there someone who could help me out with an issue?
I need this beat to fit on this this accapella. When I try to combine them, the speed of both files is not exactly the same.

I want it this way, so I can put my own piano part on it.

I appreciate any help!

Raider

Thanks, the BPM must be 103. I set 103 on the accapella and also on the beat but it's still not matching :/

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't know what else can be done, really. It's always worked for me. Maybe play with the pitch of the acapella and see how it goes. But matching the BPM should do the trick each time.

Raider

I tried matching the BPM but it still doesn't work for me. Especially when you listen from 3:10 - 3:50.
Could you send me the file if it worked for you please?

You want to "time stretch" either the beat or the vocal. Time stretching will prevent the pitch from being altered. If the beat is 103 find out what the acapella is simply by looping a section of it then adjusting the BPM in your DAW. Then enter original tempo as well as desired tempo and time stretch it. After you have completed this if the vocal is still slightly off you can then go and make cuts to the audio and actually place words/phrases where you need them to be. It can be a lot of work but I have done this b4

members online