Need Your Advise/Opinions

MeLoDrUmMaDiLL

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i have a PC system(Windows XP) running at 2.0ghz with a 512mb RAM and 80gb of hard disk drive..im thinking of upgrading to 3gigs of ram and 500gb of hard disk space..and buying m-audio 2496 to replace my motherboard soundcard..the stock soundcard i mean..and getting a midi controller..but i do not know which midi controller..i wanna use it in flstudio..should i get the m-audio 88 keys or the 61? im on a very tight budget and want a simple setup..

:)

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I would go with M-Audio Axiom, it's available in 25, 49 and 61 key versions. I use it and I'm real happy with it, though, I use it with Reason and Cubase. It has pads for triggering drums and samples.. 2496 is a good choice...

MeLoDrUmMaDiLL

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
im using the controller just to play chop samples and melodys in piano roll thru soundfonts or vst instruments...numsayin bro? btw for the flstudio piano roll..which controller plays all the notes..from one end to the other..61 is enuff or the 88? coz i dunno how many keys are there in piano roll..im still a newbie..a very new newbie..hehe..peace :)

MeLoDrUmMaDiLL

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
so which one issit ey..the 61 or 88..?

i wanna start piano lessons sooner or later so which one is the best..im into composing...61 or 88?

members online