Needle-free turntable...

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
hell... do you realize how good that beast would be to sample from? That thing would just be like PERFECT for anyone who collects records for the sake of COLLECTING THEM, as well as sampling.

Which means it would be perfect for me. That, and a maid with a big booty who will obey my every sexual desire, no matter how much peanut butter is involved.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
After reading some things about this table on other boards, the concept seems cool, but I think most people could probably use that 16000$ elsewhere. First problem is that the records have to be fairly clean (unless you buy the 2800$ declicker) and the snap, crackles and pops are intensified, whereas in regular needle tables, the dust gets pushed along, so you dont get many problems soundwise. Then theres the problem that colored wax won't work with it (you have the table to specific vinyl color) It is cool, perhaps, but hardcore diggers, you could probably get something far more effective for a hell of alot cheaper.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Oh yeah, I'd only buy this thing if like I won the lottery and had like 50 million bucks.

Then, I'd still probably find better things to spend it on.

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
But can we all admit that:

THE DESIGN/LOOK OF THIS THING IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like one of those old school pieces to a cheap stereo set--(LOL)

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
krysolite said:
one of you start a company, and put a vinyl sized pad on the top. when u turn the pad, it turns the laser reading thing so u can make it scratch. dont make it too expensive, and u'll become 32859238592375923523-illionaires. genius

yeah that would be tight, and i bet a lot of people would buy it!

TheDeen

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That wouldn't work though since the laser wouldn't be able to scratch the record. Remember, there's no physical contact.

shotgun

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
BluPHI!!! said:
But can we all admit that:

THE DESIGN/LOOK OF THIS THING IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like one of those old school pieces to a cheap stereo set--(LOL)

exactly wat i was thinkin...it looks like somethin ud see off an Infomercial or somethin

members online