Needlez gettin down in the lab

O

open mind

didnt saw this one.good ish.ey is that acid running on his pc monitor?

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Yeah good vid, it's off the Hot Traxx Vol. 2 DVD. I like when he did that Let Me In riff.

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
Needlez is sick wit it man, even he admits he can't play the keys too well but he gots that ear and talent to bring the dopeness

props for postin

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
...... I dunno, he got that 2661 there but I think he still samples via the mpc when the 2661 has a much better engine. He's tuning/tweaking a JP8 ( well an mks ) and it sounds toyish ( while a JP8 is a beast! )...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
AHAHAHA sorry but i had to laugh at somethin on this vid. all these pure analog synth obsessed type guys who laugh at peoples shitty sounds can get fucked! Needlz made a hit track out of a tiny little weak one-shot sample that u wouldnt think twice about using! damn that was good.

just backs up the theory thats its not what u have, it is how u use it.

also interesting was that a beat he played (which was 'Crack' from Cassidy 2nd album) was completely made with the Fantom.

props.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Rhythmikal said:
AHAHAHA sorry bit i had to laugh at somethin on this vid. all these pure analog synth obsessed type guys who laugh at peoples shitty sounds can get fucked! Needlz made a hit track out of a tiny little weak one-shot sample that u wouldnt think twice about using! damn that was good.

just backs up the theory thats its not what u have, it is how u use it.

also interesting was that a beat he played (which was 'Crack' from Cassidy 2nd album) was completely made with the Fantom.

props.
exactly, LOL to think he used to be a guy that looked for producers and interned to become the beast he is...but I seen some other articles about him he uses most simple sound bases....oh speaking of the analog synth, I just discovered that analog modeling bass, actually synth in the MV8000, its actually pretty good if you know how to model your sounds...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
oh speaking of the analog synth, I just discovered that analog modeling bass, actually synth in the MV8000, its actually pretty good if you know how to model your sounds...

yeh man them basses are powerful as hell.

members online